CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

BABY CORNSNAKE SHEDiiNG NOT COMPLETE

Old 02-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
.:BABY LOKA:.
BABY CORNSNAKE SHEDiiNG NOT COMPLETE

MY BABY CORNSNAKE JUST SHEDED BUT ONLY HAVE OF HiiS BODY WUT SHOULD ii DO 2 HELP iiT..?

Old 02-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
Question

SSRY ii MEAN SHEDED HALF OF HiiS BODY BUT THERE iiSNT OTHER SiiNGS OF HER SHEDDiiNG HER LOWER HALF BODY..WUT SHOULD ii DO..?

Old 02-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
diamondlil
Put the snake in a small tub (with ventilation holes) with a wet washcloth in it for an hour or so.

Old 02-06-2007, 06:13 PM   #4
diamondlil
Sorry, wrong pic

Old 02-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #5
Ok Thankz

Old 02-06-2007, 06:27 PM   #6
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:BABY LOKA:.
SSRY ii MEAN SHEDED HALF OF HiiS BODY BUT THERE iiSNT OTHER SiiNGS OF HER SHEDDiiNG HER LOWER HALF BODY..WUT SHOULD ii DO..?
So which is it, a him or a her? Is this a serious post? I'd advise you against posting here in chat-speak (or whatever you call that crazy style), but I suspect that you're aware that this forum discourages non-standard English composition. The format of your user name is very familiar. Do you know a :.Becca.: by any chance?

Old 02-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #7
Fenderplayer108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
So which is it, a him or a her? Is this a serious post? I'd advise you against posting here in chat-speak (or whatever you call that crazy style), but I suspect that you're aware that this forum discourages non-standard English composition. The format of your user name is very familiar. Do you know a :.Becca.: by any chance?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Roy Munson again.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #8
tyflier
Quote:
Or perhaps a .:KiiMBERLY:....

Old 02-07-2007, 12:13 AM   #9
Snakespeare
Quote:
Is this a serious post? I'd advise you against posting here in chat-speak (or whatever you call that crazy style), but I suspect that you're aware that this forum discourages non-standard English composition.
What's that sound? Shakespeare and Milton rolling in their graves. Egads.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #10
sazzy925
Quote:
Blooming heck, if she wants to speak like that then fine! It's not hurting you is it? If you think that's bad then i think you'd flip at my usual usage of writing! Calm down before you break something!
(sorry i'm in a bad mood right now!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google