CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

My corn snake Ruby kills Adult male mouse.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #21
DarkSmoke
what do you mean you love seeing your snake killing thawed mice , its already dead O_o

and for the one that said that whole list of natural things, i wasnt gonna say that. so a maltese saying "dont bandage yourself before you get hurt" lol

its nothing cruel about an animal killing another. its the food chain and how it works , even on television they video tiger grabing deers by the neck and killing them , and somehow many people watch it, must be intristing then right somehow? so is the snake eating its pray.

overating something wont make you look inteligent, so its useless to force it too much about how dangarous it is to feed live prey , ithink everyone knows that as long as they have googled about corn snakes cause every websites says that live prey is dangarous but overating it and forcing it by says its not intresting how animals hunt and kill there pray,thats not good too.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #22
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSmoke View Post
what do you mean you love seeing your snake killing thawed mice , its already dead O_o

and for the one that said that whole list of natural things, i wasnt gonna say that. so a maltese saying "dont bandage yourself before you get hurt" lol

its nothing cruel about an animal killing another. its the food chain and how it works , even on television they video tiger grabing deers by the neck and killing them , and somehow many people watch it, must be intristing then right somehow? so is the snake eating its pray.

overating something wont make you look inteligent, so its useless to force it too much about how dangarous it is to feed live prey , ithink everyone knows that as long as they have googled about corn snakes cause every websites says that live prey is dangarous but overating it and forcing it by says its not intresting how animals hunt and kill there pray,thats not good too.
The snake does not know the mouse is dead...and some snakes WILL kill it again! Just because something is the food chain, does NOT mean that your pet needs to kill it's food. Do you let your dog kill deer or does his food come from a can or a bag? How about your cat? And why?

And if your snake will eat frozen humanely killed mice, and you choose to feed live anyway, that IS cruel, no doubt about it!
You are responsible for the health and welfare of your pets. If you feed them live KNOWING that they can be injured, then you are not a good keeper.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #23
DarkSmoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
The snake does not know the mouse is dead...and some snakes WILL kill it again! Just because something is the food chain, does NOT mean that your pet needs to kill it's food. Do you let your dog kill deer or does his food come from a can or a bag? How about your cat? And why?

You are responsible for the health and welfare of your pets. If you feed them live KNOWING that they can be injured, then you are not a good keeper.
sorry , but where did i ever say:
1: that the SNAKE MUST KILL its food to eat ?
2: that its safe to feed live prey?
if you can't read(maybe im talking chinese?) i said that i agree 100% percent that its not safe. so i can't even figure out why you wasted time writing this reply since it didnt make any sense cause i didnt say nothing about those thing...

all i said was to stop lying and overating this by saying there no interest and entertainmaint in it. as i said many videos are show on tv of animals killing other animals cause its intresting seeing how animals catch and many of you are saying that its not. if you where right there wouldnt be those videos on tv and internet cause no one would watch a crocodile eating a deer, a tiger eating a deer, and many more.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #24
starsevol
Quote:
if you can't read(maybe im talking chinese?) i said that i agree 100% percent that its not safe. so i can't even figure out why you wasted time writing this reply since it didnt make any sense cause i didnt say nothing about those thing...

all i said was to stop lying and overating this by saying there no interest and entertainmaint in it. as i said many videos are show on tv of animals killing other animals cause its intresting seeing how animals catch and many of you are saying that its not. if you where right there wouldnt be those videos on tv and internet cause no one would watch a crocodile eating a deer, a tiger eating a deer, and many more.
"Overating" this?? Is that even a sentence?

Apparently YOU feed live, as I see in your other thread.
So, if you know feeding live is dangerous, why do you do it?
Is it because your snake matters less to you than watching a mouse die once a week?
If that is true, you don't deserve the snake....

Old 09-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #25
Lennycorn
Quote:

Oh boy,
Your not going to have a nice day now. LOL
You'll see.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #26
medusacoils
Quote:

Why feed live when there is a safe alternative? WHY?? It just doesn't make sense. A Tiger or Lion, killing a deer on a TV show, that is shot in Africa and is a wild animal, is no comparison to a CB snake. Period!

The only reason, and I think you have admitted this, is to satisfy some sick and twisted need to watch animals smaller than you, suffer and slowly die.

Doesn't make sense!

Wayne

Old 09-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #27
DarkSmoke
Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
"Overating" this?? Is that even a sentence?

Apparently YOU feed live, as I see in your other thread.
So, if you know feeding live is dangerous, why do you do it?
Is it because your snake matters less to you than watching a mouse die once a week?
If that is true, you don't deserve the snake....
yes i feed live prey , but for your information my snake eats mouse that didnt even open there eyes yet , and even if its dangarous that the way i like to do it not because i dont care about my snake.
there's always dangour in life, but if you dont risk, it would be a boring life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennycorn View Post
Oh boy,
Your not going to have a nice day now. LOL
You'll see.
actually im gonne have a nice night since im going to sleep xD

so i leave you guys to continue bombing the original poster of this thread since this is not my thread and its turning on to me.

but i know you all understood what i wanted to say and that you understood my point, even tough if i continued this talk no one would admit and would continue talking useless replies about things i didnt actually say lol i hope people will stop claiming that its not intresting the way predetors kill preys and only say that is dangarous

good night ya'all , peace. xD

Old 09-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #28
medusacoils
Quote:
yes i feed live prey , but for your information my snake eats mouse that didnt even open there eyes yet , and even if its dangarous that the way i like to do it not because i dont care about my snake.

so i leave you guys to continue bombing the original poster of this thread since this is not my thread and its turning on to me.

but i know you all understood what i wanted to say and that you understood my point, even tough if i continued this talk no one would admit and would continue talking useless replies about things i didnt actually say lol i hope people will stop claiming that its not intresting the way predetors kill preys and only say that is dangarous

Sorry, but NO! I will never never never understand your point. It's senseless!

Wayne

Old 09-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #29
Lennycorn
Quote:

Oh this first guy was a troll.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #30
starsevol
Quote:

So you feed live because you want to. But know this, snakes can't get bored. Snakes and mice can feel pain. Mice eaten by snakes DEFINATELY feel pain. Snakes chewed on by mice feel pain. And snakes get excited about eating whether their prey is alive or dead.

So basically, you are into letting animals feel pain and suffer...just because....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
corn snake, mouse