• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Loki - my husbands new Anery Motley Stripe

pretends2bnormal

My husband decided to get him a corn snake, so we picked up a new baby corn.

We've name him Loki, and he's an Anery Motely Stripe PH Hypo Diffused. He's tiny, we didn't get a weigh on him, so I'll so that later in the week when he's more settled. I'm betting on 4 or 5 grams. From his size compared to my first corn who was a bit bigger and 6 grams when we brought him home.

Hatch daye was June 17th, 2018.

e23e8e9d38d8e5b6817c5b4b0802d9a6.jpg

He immediately took a drink when held over his tub, while being held. Poor thirsty guy.

14054fdbc96bf6831386c2af15801355.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh wow he’s beautiful little guy
I would love to have a new baby the old man says you’ve got 2
[emoji30][emoji30][emoji24]
Enjoy him
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww what a cutie pie. I love stripes and hubby bought me a beautiful orange stripe a few months ago that I adore.

My husband decided to get him a corn snake, so we picked up a new baby corn.

We've name him Loki, and he's an Anery Motely Stripe PH Hypo Diffused. He's tiny, we didn't get a weigh on him, so I'll so that later in the week when he's more settled. I'm betting on 4 or 5 grams. From his size compared to my first corn who was a bit bigger and 6 grams when we brought him home.

Hatch daye was June 17th, 2018.

e23e8e9d38d8e5b6817c5b4b0802d9a6.jpg

He immediately took a drink when held over his tub, while being held. Poor thirsty guy.

14054fdbc96bf6831386c2af15801355.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Cute!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's such a tiny guy. He took food for me Sunday after being with us only 1 day (figured I would offer since it is our usual feeding day).

In complete contrast to our older corn snake, I've caught Loki out and about roaming the tub daily since he ate, even after only 3 hours. Our older boy would digest strictly 2 days without budging from the hot hide before we would see him out of a hide roaming, even in the evening/at night.

Since I completely blanked on it the day we brought him home and forgot to weigh him, I took him out for just a minute to get his baby weight (5 grams!).

He's a lot less flighty/anxious than Noodle was despite being smaller (by 1 gram). I think time distorted my memory because I don't remember Noodle being nearly this skinny and tiny, even at 6 grams.

Here's a couple pics I got of him out exploring his bin the last few days.

Day 1:
abc0bd33ee6570e21acf0d68dabdd22b.jpg

Pre-feed:
e0474ff459477c9c23c983de015dacdc.jpg

Day after feeding:
b16f51b56c3a05944b45588802a1d17f.jpg

Last night:
7a95c1da9c1baadbca99e4b750063c7a.jpg

As much as it doesn't look like it, Loki is definitely growing! He has hit 9 grams a week ago, nearly doubled in weight. He shed for us earlier this month as well.

He's still tiny, but surprisingly calm for a baby corn snake. Have a picture.

e686b25da252215e1a82df0a0b914bd0.jpg

He is super cute. Love those motley stopes. I mean I think I love them all but Loki is adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back