CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

Signature Area Line Limit

Old 08-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #11
Billybobob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpwidgets
I don't need a medallion to know that I'm better than you...
Wow, not only snobby but rude to. Now I'm sure you all are off to gossip about this in chat.

All this hostility because I informed a few people about the rules. Heck maybe this place has more childish people than I thought.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:21 PM   #12
TandJ
*LOL*

Quote:
I don't need a medallion to know that I'm better than you...
Now now Chuck.. Its not like you worte a book or anything is it?

I don't need a medellion eithier.. I just though it was worth the cause to keep the site going, just so we can pewrsonally pick on and humiliate the newbies..

Regards.. The Snobby Delicup..

Old 08-01-2006, 10:26 PM   #13
Billybobob
Quote:
Originally Posted by TandJ

Now now Chuck.. Its not like you worte a book or anything is it?

I don't need a medellion eithier.. I just though it was worth the cause to keep the site going, just so we can pewrsonally pick on and humiliate the newbies..

Regards.. The Snobby Delicup..
Serp wrote a book on the rules of this forum?

And just so you know I have been here longer than you so who is a newbie.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #14
TandJ
So you have been here longer than me.. Does it matter when it comes to sarcasim?? I think you best loosen that shirt collar before you bust something in your head.. *shakes Head*

Regards.. The Snobby Floppy Head..*LOL*

Old 08-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #15
DaemoNox
Quote:
And just so you know I have been here longer than you so who is a newbie.
Now who sounds snobby?

I may have missed it but I dont think anyone here called you a newbie, or pick on and humiliate you?

Old 08-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #16
Serpwidgets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybobob
Wow, not only snobby but rude to. Now I'm sure you all are off to gossip about this in chat.

All this hostility because I informed a few people about the rules. Heck maybe this place has more childish people than I thought.
What I posted was sarcasm.

What you posted is hostile and rude and the same brand of "elitism" that you are trying to paint others with.

Old 08-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #17
Billybobob
I could say that what I said was sarcasm to, but I'm not going to. We all know what is going on here. People are trolling, trying to get me to do something that will get me banned but that will not happen. I have seen you all doing this in chat before. I just don't get why people who complain about the trolls go out and do the same thing. I will not respond to any more post in this thread but I will look to see how you all twist this. Go back to chat and have a good laugh at my expense. I don't care what a bunch of people on the internet think of me. But this was fun I always enjoy watching people try to twist what other people post to make them look bad even if it is me.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #18
Drizzt80
Being a teacher I have to enforce rules whether I agree with them or not. Some teachers choose to ignore rules and enable students to get a way with stuff. I'm not one of those teachers, if there's a rule, it's meant to be followed. Does this mean I always follow the speed limit, no, but I'm aware of the consequences and weigh the risks with the consequences. Do my students always follow the rules, no, but they learn very quickly they had better accept the consequences and not whine about them.

What I find humorous here is that Billybobob was attempting to clarify a RULE that Rich has put in place that wasn't being followed, and people are now in a hissy fit about it.

I recognized Serp's sarcasm for what it was! I also recognize Billy's fingerpointing towards attitudes . . . he's right about the attittudes, but not about it just being contributors . . . it always turns to who's (blank) is bigger . . .

Quite simply and to the point, Rich has asked signature areas to be 4 lines including spaces . . . why is that an issue?! Regardless of who points it out . . . WE are our OWN hall monitors! I believe that's what Rich appreciates about this site compared to Fauna.

D80

PS. Misty, you do have 6 lines of signature . . .

Old 08-02-2006, 12:14 AM   #19
jzal8
ugggggg...here we go again. this has been happening a little to often. i'll chalk it up to the heat.

Old 08-02-2006, 01:04 AM   #20
jazzgeek
For the record: My Blank is six feet, two inches.

I'll agree with Brent on this point: we are all the "hall monitors" on this forum. I'll also agree with jzal8; it's either the heat, or everyone's brain is already fried.

'Tis much ado about nothing. Rave on.

regards,
jazz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google