• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Moderator Poll

Please vote for the next CS moderator.

• Bitsy

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • diamondlil (Janine)

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Drizzt80 (Brent)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • KJUN (KJ)

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • medusacoils (Wayne)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • mike17l (Mike)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nanci

Votes: 85 38.5%
  • Rich in KY (Rich)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • tricksterpup (Jim)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • NOTA (None of the above)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
I agree Wade.
I'm wondering why there have been 348 members on in the last 24 hours, and only 54 votes.
In the spirit of "the cup being half full", at least we see there are 54 regular enthusiastic supporters of the forum.

The reason I haven't voted yet is because I've been debating, there are lots of good names to choose from, everyone would be great.

(and I feel like I'd be sentencing someone I like to their death :rofl:)

I want it. A lot!! It just seemed overwhelming, at first. Dean pretty much had to walk me step by step through everything he ever has to do, so I would understand how things worked and how I would fit into that process. Really, it is a tough field; I highly respect all of the nominees.

This helped me decide. I was weary to vote for you Nanci, because of the earlier hesitant thoughts. Now I know you earnestly want it, makes my decision easier.

(and I feel like I'd be sentencing someone I like to their death )

Just a thought: the people who are running are there because they are helpful anyway. Not a one is going to leave if they don't win and we'll still love them just the same.

Just a thought: the people who are running are there because they are helpful anyway. Not a one is going to leave if they don't win and we'll still love them just the same.

It's not the ones who lose I'm worried about really, it's the added stress to the one who wins.

It's not the ones who lose I'm worried about really, it's the added stress to the one who wins.

We could do our part. We're none of us perfect, I know I am not, but we could try to not give the mods a lot of grief.

Differences of opinions are inevitable, but there are all sorts of different ways to handle those differences. We could try to make it so that we only needed a bit of guidance rather than the board equivalent of a Uzi?

If only I ken you before you were mod:uhoh:

I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. :laugh: I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today... :nope:

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one... ;)

I'm not sure if I know exactly what you mean, but I think I catch your drift. :laugh: I don't hold any illusions concerning my chances of being elected if that vote were being held today... :nope:

By the way, I don't think it's fair that I deleted your pro-Nanci post since there have been others since. I DON'T think that campaigning should happen in this thread, but I'm not about to go deleting a bunch of posts, so please just accept my apology, David. I'll owe you one... ;)

Apology accepted Dean.

Aw Mr Grumpypants, I'm pretty sure I would vote for you! (well, if we needed 3 or 4 mods I'm sure you would get one of my votes anyways) :)

I never had a run-in with Dean(or any other moderator that I'm aware of)... so I don't know why you're blabbering about you not being elected again... you're doing a good job.

Erm, I dunno, I have been a moderator for the past 3 years back home(granted we're talking about a -lot- less people).... maybe slightly more, and really... any one of the candidates can do an -amazing- job at it... I don't think anyone should feel overwhelmed...

Sometimes being patient can prove to be hard though...

As long as things are taken in perspective... I honestly believe that every single person of the people nominated can do an amazing job. Good luck to everyone!

If memory serves, he's become a bit more moderate in his posting since becoming a moderator. In other words, I'm not positive you would have wanted to know him then.

:roflmao: You might be onto something there, Stephanie! I think my boss feels that I still have room for further development. ;)

Back