• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$1 a gallon sale!

leftycrane

Hey all, if you didn't know, I wanted to make sure everyone is aware that PETCO is having their $1 a gallon sale on their tanks today. Def stock up!

Yay! We've been waiting for this :)

(it's good through July 21, according to the manager at our local store)

oh, this is a dangerous idea. thank goodness i don't have a car or the space right now.
I bet you have a friend with a car! Space is just priorities. you really don't need that extra chair, do you?

Thank goodness I have a basement to build a snake room in!

Meh, sounds awsome, but 20L will cost twenty bucks... I don't know what the average price is though so I will just get of my soap now. (I said soap instead of soapbox for a reason)

Do you know if this sale is in ALL stores? I don't see that deal online, but I'll definitely be checking the store tomorrow. I really need to move one of my snakes into a 20 gallon now.

As far as I know, all stores generally do it. I called our local one to be on the safe side though.

I went to my local Petco today and their sale is only on Petco brand fish tanks (as in, without a screen lid). You could buy a screen lid to sit on top, but I like the sliding lids better. So no $20.00 tank for me. :(

I was waiting for this..needed to get a 40 gallon breeder for my beardie. Usually $120 and got the tank and the screen lid for $65 woohoo. And 20 L usually go for over $50, so for $20 its a good deal

Back