CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Reduced Prices - Adults and Subadults For Sale

Old 05-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #11
SnakeCreations
Quote:
Originally Posted by josie View Post
Do you have any more pictures of the bloodred? Has she produced nice clutches for you in the past?
Hi Joise,

I'm sure I have more pics of her somewhere. I had a hard drive malfunction last year and LOST all my photos - I've had this girl since she was a hatchling, so it broke my heart. However, can get you some more if you'd like.

If I remember correctly, both she and her sister produce larger than average eggs. I want to say around 12 or so last year. I have records at home so can get them for you. They're fantastic eaters, almost as good as the King Snakes

I'm at work, so will contact you later tonight.

Tonya

Old 05-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #12
josie
What is her temprement/attitude? Does she like to be handled?

Old 05-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
SnakeCreations
Pretty moderate... can be a bit jumpy at first, but settles. She's not bit me since she was a hatching.

My internet is down. We've been having line probs for a while. She's had 3 clutches total 6, 10 and 12, never double clutched.

Hope that helps.

Tonya

Old 05-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #14
SnakeCreations
Reduced prices on some of these snakes for CS.com members. If you purchase more than one, I'll take an additional 10% off....

Old 05-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #15
SnakeCreations
Added Snakes and Reduced Prices

Hey all.. I threw "like" snakes into groups and reduced prices based upon selling them as a group....

Check em out.. !!

-Tonya

Old 06-02-2011, 02:49 PM   #16
SnakeCreations
Female Charcoal is on hold pending payment. Male Banded Sold... everyone else still available.

Make an offer!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #17
gerryl
Any lone amber or caramel females?

Thanks,
Gerry in eastern California

Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 PM   #18
rnfrazier
Is the female phantom still available?

Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #19
SnakeCreations
I tried to edit the front page or delete this entire thread, but for some reason it's not letting me. All snakes have been sold.

Thanks so much!!

Tonya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google