• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Ronald

ServantOfCthulhu

After months of asking, I finally convinced my husband to let me get him. This is Ronald. He's about 8 years old. He was at the shop where I got my other corn Narcissa. I asked about him and the owner told me he found him when went to a house to pick up a tank, and they told him "oh, by the way, there's a snake in it." He was severely neglected and very underweight. The shop owner nursed him back to health. Despite all that, he's a very gentle snake. The pic was taken in the little container they gave me to bring him home in.
d1e0b2fd3f98cf52d399e3305bd7b2d2.jpg

Sent from my Vivo XI PLUS using Tapatalk

Looks like he's checking you guys out! I hope you can continue to rehab him and give him a nice home. I don't know why people choose to neglect an animal instead of just rehoming when they decide they don't want to care for it anymore.

Looks like he's checking you guys out! I hope you can continue to rehab him and give him a nice home. I don't know why people choose to neglect an animal instead of just rehoming when they decide they don't want to care for it anymore.
He seems very curious about everything. But yeah, I don't understand it either. Plenty of people would have been willing to take him. They just had him sitting in the tank in their garage. Makes me mad to think about.

Sent from my Vivo XI PLUS using Tapatalk

Back