CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Egg incubator rack

Old 04-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #51
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by patm1313 View Post
I think the saying is true, that if you keep getting more corns you will start to love each one less and less and eventually will lose almost all love for them, thus ending the passion.
Interesting, I've NEVER heard that saying . . . Sounds kinda made up to me.

D80

Old 04-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #52
patm1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Interesting, I've NEVER heard that saying . . . Sounds kinda made up to me.

D80
The saying is different that what I said following it. The saying is that if you keep on having more of one thing (toys, pets, corns, what have you) you will begin to like or love each item less and less. I believe it was actually Dean who said that if he got more and more corns that he might start to love each one less and less, though I may be mistaken.

Old 04-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #53
Drizzt80
Quote:
The saying is different that what I said following it. The saying is that if you keep on having more of one thing (toys, pets, corns, what have you) you will begin to like or love each item less and less. I believe it was actually Dean who said that if he got more and more corns that he might start to love each one less and less, though I may be mistaken.
Ooops, sorry, nope, not ringin' a bell. My bad I guess.

D80

Old 04-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #54
patm1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Ooops, sorry, nope, not ringin' a bell. My bad I guess.

D80
Lol, you're in ND, I'm in PA. I can easily see how our saying differ.

Old 04-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #55
Drizzt80
Quote:
Lol, you're in ND, I'm in PA. I can easily see how our saying differ.
I'm an American, you must be from like Guatemala or something. I don't even have a saying which is even remotely similar to the saying that you are quoting that sounded made up. Either way, no bells are a ringing. Sorry. If it makes you feel better I didn't even sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night and I still don't have a clue who you are trying to quote.

D80

Old 04-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #56
Roy Munson
Quote:
I've never heard that saying, or any variation thereof. I certainly have never said anything like it. I DEFINITELY don't love every one of my snakes, and numbers don't have much to do with it. I've actually SOLD snake I love to preserve space/time/money/resources/energy for some that I don't. I think you're mistaken, Pat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google