CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

...sigh! Fat Boy? or Gravid Gal?

Old 05-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #141
MinLynn
With the rocks still being in place, are you sure they aren't in there? There have been plenty of times that my 08's have had me convinced that they were gone for good,only to find them in the lid or curled up in such tight little balls in the aspen that I had missed them every time I went through it. Just a thought to give you some encouragement.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #142
Em Wright
I just read through this thread and I have to say that I'm sorry all of this has happened to you. Please hang in there and don't give up! When you see the little noses come out of the eggs you may feel differently. *HUGS*

Please take care and keep us updated.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:07 PM   #143
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLynn View Post
With the rocks still being in place, are you sure they aren't in there? There have been plenty of times that my 08's have had me convinced that they were gone for good,only to find them in the lid or curled up in such tight little balls in the aspen that I had missed them every time I went through it. Just a thought to give you some encouragement.
Me too! I've searched more than once in a viv for "escaped" snakes, missed them at first, only to find them later still safe and sound, having hidden somehow inside thier viv. At least one member on here had one "go missing" and the crafty creature was hiding inside the limb of a fake log in the viv.

My heart goes out to you - again. I hope thing turns around soon.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #144
sierraherps
WELL HOWDY ONE AND ALL!!! ANYONE OUT THERE REMEMEBER ME AND MINE?
(LOL, or what's left of 'em, I guess I should say....)

First of all, Please accept my sincere apologies for sudden & LONG absence... I will type as close to the readers digest version of "What's been up" since last we all chatted, ya know, back when ya all kept me sain!!!
Sooooo....

Short Story Version:
None of those BIG GORGEOUS HEALTHY LOOKING EGGS hatched either... how ever...
She double clutched just a few short weeks later!!! but, none of those hatched either.
We still have our yearling Carmel female, "Smokey", although we never were able to find the male "D' Bandit"...
The new puppy, (well, back then it was new anyways..LOL) "Chee Chee" the wee tiny adorable "Chi-Yorkie"!! She is now just over 7 months and the most lovable holy terror you have ever seen!! SPOILED ROTTEN and TOTALLY "Daddies Girl!" lmao
I wound up very very ill for quite awhile... (Was startin to wonder if'n I was headin' to see my beloved perished Female snakes, once again, very soon! LOL) But as you see, I am still alive & kickin even when it don't hurt to much! hehehehe ... And doing my best to continue to be the biggest PAIN I can be to these "DOCTORS" until they figure out how to FIX ME! lol AGAIN!!!
Sean & I have moved out of Tahoe, (Mid-August or so) and are now living back in his old stomping grounds in Nevada County, Cali... We now live in a 29' 5th wheel in a town called... (NO JOKE, THIS IS REAL!)
Rough & Ready, California!!! LMAO!! I told Sean,
"It fits, I'm a little "Rough" around the edges and Your always ready!!!" hehehhe
Anyways all... just popped in to SAY HOWDY andlet ya all know I'm still a kickin!!!
Huggers and SSSSssssssmiles to each one of you, all your Families and of course all your "Ssssssssssss-litheren Brethren!!!

Mary Ann, Sean & the Crew

Old 10-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #145
CrousesCorns
Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear about the eggs and your illness. It seems though your live has turned around and you will be back with us from time to time.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #146
diamondlil
Hey Mary Ann, glad to have you back again. Here's hoping for quieter, happpier times for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google