CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

And another new critter.......

Old 07-29-2002, 03:41 AM   #1
Rich Z
And another new critter.......

Old 07-29-2002, 04:25 AM   #2
pewter
Question

looks like an amber, but would you call an amber a projekt corn???

Old 07-29-2002, 09:54 AM   #3
Jimmy C.
Oh man!!!! I love this little guy. Great snake Rich. What kind is it ?
Jimmy C.

Old 07-29-2002, 11:44 AM   #4
Rich Z
Amber photo...

Just for comparison.

Old 07-29-2002, 11:49 AM   #5
Alicia
Wow, that is really nice. Very pretty colors. It will be interesting to see how this one turns out. You have had some really interesting animals hatch out this year

Old 07-29-2002, 12:04 PM   #6
CornsnakeKeeper
It's really pretty...but Rich, what is it?!

Old 07-29-2002, 12:26 PM   #7
Rich Z
It's getting to the point when I am beginning to produce animals that will be hard to figure out without knowing the background, much less doing without the proper genetic stock to work with.

This is, for now, a one of a kind animal, so I'm not inclined to spill the beans too early on the witch's brew needed to make one. If this line proves fruitful, then (maybe) I will tell what it's genetic mixture is composed of. First off I need to grow this one up, see what it looks like then, and coin yet another name for it.

I wasn't even going to post a photo of it, but I thought I would give you all something to think about........

Old 07-29-2002, 12:29 PM   #8
CornsnakeKeeper
Darn! I would think that it is combining two recessive traits... but which ones? Wish I had all of those corns to work with...!

Old 07-29-2002, 02:47 PM   #9
pewter
Rich,

that game didnīt make fun if you tell us that we have to wait a few years till you tell us what it is :-(
itīs like when you say to someone else:" I would like to tell you something but Iīm not allowed to do that:-)"

but on the other hand I understand you. when I started to keep corns I thought that the beeders would tell how they make their colors...so I was really surprised that you all play nearly with open cards!

Old 07-29-2002, 05:22 PM   #10
John Ohio Herps
Question

It looks to be a Crimson X Amber. hence the white background and lite brown blotching my best guess anyway...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google