CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Live Egg Cam

Old 02-22-2005, 03:29 PM   #51
Traci1
WHOA that second one isn't wasting any time!

Old 02-22-2005, 03:31 PM   #52
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci1
LOL, he's cool. He often asks me questions about my reptiles, and I even got him a turtle for one of his sons. (at his request) I'm also giving a reptile presentation to his cub scout troop next month. I'm a lucky employee.
That's cool. I'm just fortunate enough to be off today.
I gotta get off this site and get back to my life.
Oh, wait, I forgot I don't have one. Snakes took it over...............whew!

Old 02-22-2005, 03:42 PM   #53
hediki
the one right of the far left one is realy comming along hes comming out, i think he's a normal.

Old 02-22-2005, 03:43 PM   #54
Traci1
Holy heck, I think the second one is going to wipe off the inside of the lid so we can see better!!! Sorry, I'm not containing my excitement very well am I?

Old 02-22-2005, 03:45 PM   #55
mbdorfer
Snake on the left:"I don't know bout the rest of you but I'm outta here"
Snake on the right: "wait for me!"

Old 02-22-2005, 04:03 PM   #56
E. g. guttata
I'm calling dibs on curoius geroge there over on the left. Looks like my kinda snake

Old 02-22-2005, 04:15 PM   #57
Traci1
UH oh, second from the right...do I see a slit?

Old 02-22-2005, 04:41 PM   #58
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traci1
UH oh, second from the right...do I see a slit?
Yes you do, and I think I said the left in the chat room oops.

Old 02-22-2005, 05:08 PM   #59
Missy
oh my goodness , this is so great
erm...is it working? i have been watching it for a while and the 2nd from the left hasnt seemed to have moved in a very long time, has he got his lil head sticking out down to his neck area? if so hes been that way for ages now. lol. a slit in the 2nd from the right and the last one on the right, is that a whole in the egg the little fella has made?

Old 02-22-2005, 05:51 PM   #60
mbdorfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy
oh my goodness , this is so great
erm...is it working? i have been watching it for a while and the 2nd from the left hasnt seemed to have moved in a very long time, has he got his lil head sticking out down to his neck area? if so hes been that way for ages now. lol. a slit in the 2nd from the right and the last one on the right, is that a whole in the egg the little fella has made?
Yeah, it's working, the one on the left was moving around quite a bit about an hour ago. Should get better tonight. When they get home and clean the cover

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google