CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Oh nooo....

Old 04-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #41
Tula_Montage
Just off the phone to my herp vet there and he was very helpful in confirming all the advise I have been given thus far. He says if theres nothing by Friday then I should make an appointment and they can see whats what. He also advised giving her a luke warm bath which I was considering anyway but I don't want to bother her. So far I'v never touched her or anything just had a quick look under the towel.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #42
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
I have smoked a zillion fags since I found that first slug.
Do you know how different meaning of THAT statement would be here on this side of the pond?

Old 04-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #43
Tula_Montage
Absolutly... lol

Old 04-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
patm1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
Do you know how different meaning of THAT statement would be here on this side of the pond?
Yah, was thinking the same thing myself....

Old 04-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #45
ArpeggioAngel
Still thinking of you and wishing you all the best Elle. I can only imagine how stressed out you must be right now. When my two laid eggs last year it was a quick and easy process, but I imagine if any of them had been like Lacey I would have been frantic with worry too.
Glad you are keeping us up to date with any progress (or lack there of).

Old 04-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #46
Alan 2
For the snake of course
AJ.
www.ajsreptiles.com

Old 04-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #47
Tula_Montage
Not budged from her laybox for several hours... perhaps tonight is the night. I HOPE!

Old 04-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #48
wade
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN View Post
KJ, a picture is worth a lot of words.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:34 PM   #49
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
Not budged from her laybox for several hours... perhaps tonight is the night. I HOPE!
So I guess telling you that once my females decide to stay in their lay boxes, they don't move out of it for about a week (that I ever notice) before they decide to lay their eggs is NOT the thing you want to hear at the moment....

Old 04-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #50
Tula_Montage
Erm... nooo She hasn't stayed in her laybox for more than 5 hours at a time thus far.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google