• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Raffle for Stephen Wagner- Hypo plasma

Just make sure the donated money goes where it's supposed to go. :sidestep: ;)

I didn't even hear about that scam till tonight, that is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we are all just trying to help one of our own. Stephen is good people.
John

It's just the first day and we are over $250.00, everyone should be very proud of yourselves.
Thank you everyone
John

Remember, when you PayPal the donation, make sure to mark it as Personal, Gift.

Well- I managed to scrounge up a little something this time. There's always room for another pink and purple snake!

Last edited:
Paypal sent... Maybe I'll do another if I can scrape it up! Good prize and GREAT CAUSE! ;)

Rebecca

I'll paypal a donation on the 11th. Not sure what I'd do with the snake, but it's purdy enough to find space for if I got lucky, and the cause is more than worthy :).

Paypal sent! I wish I could buy more, but at least this way I can help my friend at least a little! Fingers crossed for a hypo plasma, but most of all a speedy recovery for my bro!!!

Thanks so much everyone, I'm sure this will help Steve a bunch. My email keeps putting everyone's notice from paypal that the subject line says "you've got money" into my junk folder. I move them in to a special folder I named "Stephen". Tomorrow I will go through my paypal account and email everyone to confirm your gifts(chances). If you haven't heard from me by tomorrow night email me at [email protected].
Again thanks everyone.
If anyone has some ideas please let me know but I was thinking of paypaling Steve parts of this so he doesn't have to wait till next Saturday for all of it. What do you all think?
John

Thanks so much everyone, I'm sure this will help Steve a bunch. My email keeps putting everyone's notice from paypal that the subject line says "you've got money" into my junk folder. I move them in to a special folder I named "Stephen". Tomorrow I will go through my paypal account and email everyone to confirm your gifts(chances). If you haven't heard from me by tomorrow night email me at [email protected].
Again thanks everyone.
If anyone has some ideas please let me know but I was thinking of paypaling Steve parts of this so he doesn't have to wait till next Saturday for all of it. What do you all think?
John

That sounds like a good idea. :) It's going to him anyway, right?

I don't exactly know what time it is out there :) but I suspect I might be still in time with my PP.
I'd LOVE to have this one, but I don't think I have a way to get him over here :crying:
Oh well, all in a good cause :D

I don't exactly know what time it is out there :) but I suspect I might be still in time with my PP.
I'd LOVE to have this one, but I don't think I have a way to get him over here :crying:
Oh well, all in a good cause :D

The deadline is a week from today, if you won him there are people shipping over there. Maybe there is a way.
Thanks for the thought.
John

Again thanks everyone.
John
Great idea, John.

Back