CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

♥♥♥ WINTER CORNSNAKE SALE ♥♥♥
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
sinisterserpents1
♥♥♥ WINTER CORNSNAKE SALE ♥♥♥

Here is what I have left from this years season:

$25 EACH!!!!!

C2.8 ♀ Normal het hypo, lavender, anery, and amel
C8.16 ♀ Normal het lavender, hypo, and 66% PH Motley
C8.17 ♀ Normal het lavender, hypo, and 66% PH Motley
C8.19 ♂ Hypo het lavender, 66% PH Motley
C8.7 ♀ Hypo het lavender, 66% PH Motley
C7.9 ♂ Amel het charcoal, and 50% PH Caramel and Motley
C7.7 ♀ Amel het charcoal, and 50% PH Caramel and Motley

You can see pics of these on my 'available' page @ http://sinisterserpents.weebly.com.

I also have these Juvies for sale:

♀ Snow Mot Stripe het/homo Hypo- she was the runt from last years clutch. Smaller than her sisters and brothers, but chows down anything F/T $50 ON HOLD - EM

♀ Frosted Corn (grey rat X corn) She has a kink behind her "neck" Also the runt from this clucth. $45

♀ Hypo het Charcoal and Lavender- I got this girl from Crousescorns. She was a problem feeder and we took a shot at her with great success!! She is small, but well on her way now. $40 SOLD THANK YOU KRISTY!

And all offers will be considered. Could be open for trades. Let me know what you have. Thanks for looking!

Shipping Terms / Guarantee

We Are FedEx Certified
We Ship Nationwide

Guarantee

We guarantee our animals will arrive healthy. If there is any problem, please contact us via email within 2 hours of receiving shipment. The snakes will be shipped overnight in an insulated box with 1/2 or 3/4 inch styrofoam and heat/cold packs as appropriate. We only ship within the continental United States. Shipping days are Mondays and Tuesdays, and some Wednesdays, to prevent unlikely, but possibly fatal, weekend layovers. All shipments are subject to possible weather delay. We will cancel a shipment and reschedule if there is any reason at all to suspect possible danger to the snake. Live arrival of healthy reptiles is guaranteed as long as low temperatures are above 40* F and high temperatures are below 90* F at the receiver's address.

Live arrival guarantee is only valid if the shipment is received on the first delivery attempt. If a snake is DOA we require proof through pictures via E-mail. E-Mailed pictures must contain a full dorsal shot, a full ventral shot, and 1 underwater shot (full body, ventral). None of the pictures can have hands or other objects holding down the snake, and will include a measurable object to verify the size of the animal. If all guidelines are met we will replace the snake with another of equal value and we will take care of shipping for the replacement snake. If a refund to you is in order then ONLY THE PRICE OF THE SNAKE WILL BE REFUNDED. Shipping expenses are non-refundable! We will not be held responsible for any shipping cost refunds. If the refund is made via PayPal the buyer is responsible for any transaction costs made by PayPal. These terms and policies are FINAL unless otherwise discussed by us prior to the sale. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.

It is the buyers responsibility to know your state and local laws about keeping various species of reptiles. We are not held responsible for any legal issues regarding keeping certain species of reptiles in your state! Please check your state laws before you order!

Name:  2010_11080004.JPG
Views: 474
Size:  115.9 KB

Old 11-08-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
Sarah1228
Is the frosted Corn Jackie?

Old 11-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #3
sinisterserpents1
Lol her name is Joscelyn.

Old 11-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
Sarah1228
Close enough...but yes...kink or no kink...i'm tempted to take her...hmm...

Old 11-09-2010, 01:11 AM   #5
sinisterserpents1
Sugar

Requested pic of Sugar, the runt snow mot/stripe het/homo hypo.

Name:  2010_11080025.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  77.3 KB

Name:  2010_11080027.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  88.8 KB

Old 11-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
sinisterserpents1
♀ Snow Mot Stripe het/homo Hypo- she was the runt from last years clutch. Smaller than her sisters and brothers, but chows down anything F/T $50

Sugar is on hold. Thanks Em!

Old 11-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #7
Em Wright
Thank you guys. My Mom is going to love her!

Sinister Serpents are great to do business with. This is not my first deal with them and I hope it will not be my last!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
sinisterserpents1
Thank you Em!

Don't foget guys I am doing shipping for Crousescorns, since he is retiring the hobby, so you can combine our snakes together and save on shipping!!

Old 11-15-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
sinisterserpents1
Another one sold. Thanks Kristy!

Old 11-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #10
CrousesCorns
These are some awesome snakes from a great house. Jason and Tiffany work hard to keep a well fed and maintained collection. These snakes will come problem free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread