CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available snakes

Old 03-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #91
MysticExotics
There are some snakes that I am still rehoming, in my available section on iHerp.
The Anery pair (female motley, male stripe) are available afterall, the person that they were on hold for is unable to get them afterall. I am primarily looking to rehome the female motely, since I have a female Anery Motley. The one available is het Hypo Stripe.
There's a couple others available too.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:18 AM   #92
SteelJawEmily
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwheather View Post
There are some snakes that I am still rehoming, in my available section on iHerp.
The Anery pair (female motley, male stripe) are available afterall, the person that they were on hold for is unable to get them afterall. I am primarily looking to rehome the female motely, since I have a female Anery Motley. The one available is het Hypo Stripe.
There's a couple others available too.
*Bites lip* I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female, I don't think I need a female, I don't have room for a female, I will have room in 5 months for a female..................can you hold her for 5 months? LOL

Old 03-11-2011, 12:31 AM   #93
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelJawEmily View Post
*Bites lip* I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female yet, I don't need a female, I don't think I need a female, I don't have room for a female, I will have room in 5 months for a female..................can you hold her for 5 months? LOL
The Anery Motley female, or the thick bordered Normal het Ghost female?

Old 03-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #94
SteelJawEmily
OHHHH....there are two? Lol......let D'man choose? Haha

Old 03-11-2011, 12:51 AM   #95
MysticExotics
I have the Anery Motley het Hypo Stripe female, (Izusa-is that the one you're asking about?)
I also have Accalia, the Normal female, with thick borders, that is het Ghost, that I thought of you, since Donatello is a Ghost..
They're both '10- babies, so they'll both need some time to grow up.
I guess you'll have to come over & meet them, & decide
*If you cannot pick between the two, maybe you'll have to take both...LOL

Old 03-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #96
SteelJawEmily
Hmmmmm....lol I guess if you ABSOLUTELY can't find homes for them, let me know Lol I of course will need the approval of my new land lord though.

Old 03-11-2011, 01:15 AM   #97
MysticExotics
Quote:
Hmmmmm....lol I guess if you ABSOLUTELY can't find homes for them, let me know Lol I of course will need the approval of my new land lord though.
LOL-I'm not helping you, tempting you with cute little babies that would make good girlfriends for Donatello down the road, huh?

Old 03-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #98
SteelJawEmily
Lol, you are a snake-o-holic's worst nightmare. ;P

Old 03-11-2011, 01:51 AM   #99
MysticExotics
Quote:
Lol, you are a snake-o-holic's worst nightmare. ;P
I believe they call that "enabling"...LOL
I actually just had this conversation with a friend who is bent on getting me into chondros. I told her she was an enabler, & she said I would become one as well. Haha.

Old 03-11-2011, 02:30 AM   #100
SteelJawEmily
You HAVE become one my dear lol And I love chondros! But I don't have the time/space for them atm.....but down the road.... lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google