CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available snakes

Old 02-17-2011, 09:14 PM   #21
MysticExotics
I am also factoring in a couple keeper babies from a breeder loan I have. I want to keep more (if Murphy is kind to me) but I have an offer to hold extra babies for me if needed, so I might be doing that, until I buy this house or find another one to buy.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #22
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
Jen, are you going to be at the Emerald City Expo on March 5th?
I wish! If I had money it would have to go into the gas tank to even get there. I am so poor I can't even pay attention.
Good for you for standing your ground! I think you should take your biggest, most mellow snake and go visit the wife. Maybe she will get over the phobia when she sees how cool the snakes are... J/K Some people are so unreasonable about snakes

Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #23
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Jen, We're going to the Expo, and are picking up my snakes from Heather (and picking up a certain beautiful Mexican Night Snake from dionythicus on the way home). If you'd like, we can transport any you purchase from her to Portland, and make arrangements to meet up with you somewhere between here and Eugene when you're ready.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #24
ghosthousecorns
I will have to take another look at them then! I am sure there is something in the group I might need. I will look at them tomorrow at work or some place where there is faster internet than I have.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:05 PM   #25
SteelJawEmily
Aww man! I wish I had room! You know I would take any of your snakies in a heart beat dear, but I can't Let me talk to my friends that keep reptiles and see if they want any additions.

Who all do you have left that's not accounted for?

Old 02-17-2011, 10:33 PM   #26
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Jen, We're going to the Expo, and are picking up my snakes from Heather (and picking up a certain beautiful Mexican Night Snake from dionythicus on the way home). If you'd like, we can transport any you purchase from her to Portland, and make arrangements to meet up with you somewhere between here and Eugene when you're ready.
That would be great, thanks for offering!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I will have to take another look at them then! I am sure there is something in the group I might need. I will look at them tomorrow at work or some place where there is faster internet than I have.
Let me know, I'd be happy to work something out with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelJawEmily View Post
Aww man! I wish I had room! You know I would take any of your snakies in a heart beat dear, but I can't Let me talk to my friends that keep reptiles and see if they want any additions.

Who all do you have left that's not accounted for?
They're listed in my Available/on hold section on my iHerp page. I have some pairs of '10 babies, & some indiviual babies, plus a couple older ones.

I haven't listed prices, because I am open to reasonable offers & discounts for multiple snakes.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #27
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
I wish! If I had money it would have to go into the gas tank to even get there. I am so poor I can't even pay attention.
Good for you for standing your ground! I think you should take your biggest, most mellow snake and go visit the wife. Maybe she will get over the phobia when she sees how cool the snakes are... J/K Some people are so unreasonable about snakes
I forgot to add that we did a walk-thru/inspection, recently, to make sure I wasn't destroying the house (the last tenant was horrible) & showed them my snake room, so they could see the condition of my snakes, that they're in secure enclosures, & my biggest snake who is one of the best for handling, is my male Jungle, Tyr. His bin is sitting up on the top of one of the shelves, so he's right at eye level. I even told them he was an excellent tempered snake & one of my favorites. I also assured them that none of them were venomous, & my landlord (I kid you not) said "Really? because this one here (pointing at Mica, my WC Alabama corn female, pictured in my avatar) looks just like a diamondback rattlesnake." I had to bite my tongue from telling him he was clueless if he thought she looked like a rattlesnake.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:29 AM   #28
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Sounds like you took advantage of a good teaching opportunity, there, Heather. Hopefully, the landlord left feeling better about your snakes.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:47 AM   #29
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Sounds like you took advantage of a good teaching opportunity, there, Heather. Hopefully, the landlord left feeling better about your snakes.
I tried...I have noticed that when either one of them has something stuck in their head, convincing them otherwise (even if they're wrong) can be difficult.

He seemed to be more relaxed about the snakes, but she definitely was not & sounds like he got an earful later...
Hopefully the fact I have been willing to compromise will get him to accept where I am willing to draw the line.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #30
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
I hope so! You have certainly gone above and beyond for these people!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google