• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2011 CORNSNAKES

new

Ive added some more things to the list including 1.1 2011 Striped Creamsicle Corns. Visit my website to see what is available currently.
http://gutattus.com

Attachments

• MVC-2011StrCreamsicle.JPG.JPG
    MVC-2011StrCreamsicle.JPG.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 329
Bump up to the top. I got my order in from Steve earlier this week- FREAKIN' WOW--- those Extreme Reverse Okeetees are amazing. VERY good animals---you can't go wrong with ordering from Steve

Thank you Graham! I still have more, but getting low on females. I think I have 1 or 2 females left. I should probably advertise them a little more, but Im kinda hoping to keep a female for myself.
Here is a hatchling and, a two year old I held back and bred this year. Some of the babies I have are from her. They dont get much color in the blotches as you can see.

http://gutattus.com

Attachments

• Mvc-2011r.o.jpg.jpg
    Mvc-2011r.o.jpg.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 310
  • MVC.update2.R.O.JPG.JPG
    MVC.update2.R.O.JPG.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 309
1.0 2010 STRIPED GOLD DUST CORN $500.00 + SHIPPING

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE TO SEE WHAT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE! MANY THINGS HAVE SOLD SINCE THIS ORIGINAL POSTING.

http://GUTATTUS.COM

Attachments

• MVC-2010goldduststr.JPG.JPG
    MVC-2010goldduststr.JPG.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 288
Actually its been an Ultramel Bloodred for a few years now. I think with how many new morph combos that are coming out every year, its gonna get harder to get a new name to stick.

Hey steve, weve corresponded a few times via emails.
And with all the storms down south you mentioned you had friends in Joplin MO.
I really hope you are okay and everyone is alright.

Good thoughts to you and friends/family!

sent you a p.m bro...

btw people....stephen has awesome corns!! dont hesitate!! i tell you from experience ;)

~Jay

I'll give you a free bump! I am completely in love with your baby Sunkissed Corn (POS HET Plasma) and the heart on the top of her / his head.
Too bad we've decided on a blizzard /sigh.

Just out of curiousity, how likely are they keeping the pattern on the top of their head? Does it change with sheds as well?

Beautiful babies

Inferno Corn

Could you post a recent pic of the 2011 Inferno Cornsnakes? Any pics of an adult Inferno?

Thanks

Todd :cheers:

Inferno Corns

Hatchling and sub adult.

Attachments

• MVC-2011.Infernocorn.JPG.JPG
    MVC-2011.Infernocorn.JPG.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 175
  • MVC-2011.Infernocornadult.JPG.JPG
    MVC-2011.Infernocornadult.JPG.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 174
Back