CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

$1 Auction -- 1.0 2007 Miami -- SOLD
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #31
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Heather, you're always so sweet :-). What a nice thing to say. I'm surprised you didn't keep bidding on him. I'm guessing you would have if you'd known your "he" was really a "she" :-).
I might have, but I wouldn't have tried too hard, I know you have always wanted a Miami, & I do have two baby males that I can grow up & use (plus, I'm hoping to get a Miami Motley from Carol), so I'm covered on the male Miami's. You're getting a beautiful snake, Irish! Heck, you've managed to score several gorgeous snakes!
Congrats!!

Old 05-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #32
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
And hopefully some more, soon! My Okeetee female (Rose II) just laid eggs (Okeetee father is Fiesta). Not many, and dog knows how many are good, but with luck I'll have at least a couple of pretty hatchlings come summer time :-).

Old 05-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #33
MysticExotics
Quote:
And hopefully some more, soon! My Okeetee female (Rose II) just laid eggs (Okeetee father is Fiesta). Not many, and dog knows how many are good, but with luck I'll have at least a couple of pretty hatchlings come summer time :-).
Congrats on the eggs!!

Old 05-10-2011, 12:36 PM   #34
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
The Miami guy just arrived (along with the little MBK boy), and he sure is a sweetheart! Yes, he IS loved already. He just spent his first half hour here. First 5 minutes he explored, and the rest of the time, he chilled out in my arms, just watching the world go by. He's now checking out his viv. I can see why so many people loved him so much!

Anyway, he's here, and he's beautiful. Thanks again, Stephanie! He is going to be such a great pet :-). Who knows? Maybe someday he might even be a daddy, here (if I can find the perfect Miami girl to go with him.... First and foremost, though, he's going to be my buddy :-).

Old 05-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #35
Nanci
I'm so happy he made it there okay and you like him! Are you keeping his name, or changing it? I like it. I think there's a cool photo thread with him and Cherry together. (Just for looks- they weren't a pair).

Old 05-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #36
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
"Colorado" sounds like as good a name as any to me. I'll keep it :-).

Thank you for the link to the photo thread. He's really a lovely snake. I've bookmarked the thread so that I can look back on it as often as I please. I've wanted one of Carol's Miamis for so long, and I can't believe I actually have one. Those photos make me smile :-).

BTW, do their belly scale dark spots always look kind of diluted? If not, then this guy must be starting to go blue. If he looks so good NOW, and he's blue, I have a feeling he's going to knock my socks off after he sheds!

Old 05-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #37
Nanci
Belly checks should be bold and black.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #38
Nanci
Here's his arrival thread. You can take any of my photos and save them, if you want.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #39
Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z)
Thank you! I've saved most of them, to put in his folder :-).

Well, since his belly spots aren't BLACK, but more "charcoal"-ish right now, I going to go with "blue". I'll post pix when he sheds :-).

Old 05-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #40
desertanimal
Quote:
Thank you! I've saved most of them, to put in his folder :-).

Well, since his belly spots aren't BLACK, but more "charcoal"-ish right now, I going to go with "blue". I'll post pix when he sheds :-).
Yeah, I think he's going blue or approaching it. He's very dark at the moment. I'm glad you're enjoying him! He's a nice guy and I'm happy he has a good home.

Wow. My snake rack is so empty! All the better for moving . . .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread