CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Site Breeders.

Old 11-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #21
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
I appreciate the nomination and since it probably wouldn't be that time consuming to manage, I could probably handle it . . . of course there's always Mohr Snakes . . .

If Susan/Mike/Deano could PM me a copy of the original post (the "behind the scenes" version) I can just start a new thread.

D80
Hey Brent. I'm not sure what you mean by the "behind the scenes" version of the original post. I see you have a new thread stickied in the classified section containing the list. If you need anything else, let me know.
-Dean

Old 11-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #22
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
The problem with this whole thing is that in 30 days it'll be automatically locked and only a mod will be able to edit it.

BTW, add me please.
I have a work-around for that. I'll add you if you PM me your state (of residence . . . not mind) and official website you'd like me to link to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Hey Brent. I'm not sure what you mean by the "behind the scenes" version of the original post. I see you have a new thread stickied in the classified section containing the list. If you need anything else, let me know.
-Dean
Thanks Dean, it's been taken care of. By "behind the scenes" version, I meant a copy/paste of the post with the url links and the urls. Susan PM'ed me the link, but it automatically formatted to look just like the post . . it was at that moment I realized if I had quoted the original post in the thread, it would have given me the "behind the scenes" copy . . .which is what I did with Susan's PM . . . clear as mud?!

D80

Old 11-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #23
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
It's done! And if you would like your new thread stickied, just let me know!
Thanks Susan! ( and later Deano)!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #24
El Jefe
Quote:
I appreciate the nomination and since it probably wouldn't be that time consuming to manage, I could probably handle it . . . of course there's always Mohr Snakes . . .

D80
That is true but this list is probably too important to put in my hands. I therefore decline.......

Old 11-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #25
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
That is true but this list is probably too important to put in my hands. I therefore decline.......
And yet you still want to be a Moderator...

Old 11-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #26
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
And yet you still want to be a Moderator...
Yeah...how hard can moderating be?????????????

Old 11-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #27
Chip
I've posted everything I produced last year and expect in '09. Mentioned my website, everything asked for, and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? oke:

Old 11-30-2008, 08:30 PM   #28
crackerhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrojo View Post
I've posted everything I produced last year and expect in '09. Mentioned my website, everything asked for, and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? oke:
Did you sacrifice a goat as well? I think payment to Brent works in blue bowls. I don't know the exchange rate at the moment though...
Terri

Old 11-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #29
Drizzt80
Quote:
To be put on the list please PM me with your website/forum or if you don’t have one another form of contact. Email would be best. Please include your country and state.

To have someone other than yourself be put on the list please PM me Username and website/forum. If they don’t have one please do not send me their email or any other contact information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
BTW, add me please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrojo View Post
and still no breeders appear in NC. Am I supposed to send this to Jeff? oke:
Just waiting for the "official" PM's so I don't have to do the leg work on the information myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackerhead View Post
Did you sacrifice a goat as well? I think payment to Brent works in blue bowls. I don't know the exchange rate at the moment though...
Terri
Blue bowls, definitely blue bowls. Nothing better than a fine set (or three) of blue bowls.

D80

Old 11-30-2008, 11:21 PM   #30
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohrSnakes View Post
Yeah...how hard can moderating be?????????????
Well, since Dean can do it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google