• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

And again... RUB dilemma

Bonkers_Scar2011

Mona <3 snakes
Its me again, sorry guys, more questions to RUB's :)

Thought I'd post on here coz not many ppl in the UK and Europe use RUB's or tubs to house their pets in ...

I bought 2 24.5 liter RUB's the other day and they're right in front of me now. Looking at them I'm a bit worried they're not high enough for my snakes.

But I had a look on the reallyusefulproducts website and the measurements for 50, 64 and 84 liters dont make me very happy either. They provide less floor space but more height (so I can put a few things in so my corns can "climb" lol).

What do you guys think is more important floor space or height????

Thanks so much in advance, be patient with me lol just wanna make sure my babies are happy :crazy01:

The floor space is definitely more important! I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the metric measurements, but the tubs my corns are in are 6 inches high, so about a hand from wrist to finger tips.

That's about 8.5" on me. ;)

I agree though...floor space is much more important than height.

Lol it probably is about 7" for me. I didn't get off the couch to check, but I just put my hand next to my tubs in the rack and my fingers definitely are longer xD

Back