CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Ball Prices

Old 03-27-2014, 05:29 PM   #11
mikem
I believe those auctions do more harm than good.

Old 03-28-2014, 02:21 AM   #12
Chromatic Corns
I wonder where all the stock comes from? I don't think he's breeding them all himself but I don't know.

Old 03-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #13
JessKeen
I would love an albino, I just don't know that I can justify the 300+ without saving up for a year lol. But they live like...forever...so I guess it's a good idea to just wait the extra time and spend the extra money and get a morph you find extra attractive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-28-2014, 07:42 AM   #14
Chromatic Corns
A member here has a cute albino for sale, check out the iherp classifieds

Old 03-28-2014, 10:57 AM   #15
Chip
If interested in something older, a good friend of mine I will vouch for has 2 albino male yearlings right now, I think he wants $250 each.

Old 03-28-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
JessKeen
Judging from what I've seen online, that is a really good price. Unfortunately there are some things I have to take care of first so I can't even think about acquiring another snake until summer. (That's a lie, I THINK about it all the time, just can't do it) Thanks for the info!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google