CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

College Football

Old 08-11-2005, 10:18 PM   #11
Jynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAV
Speaking of ticket prices, Division I college tickets are as much as NFL tickets! Tickets for the Texas A&M-Texas Game are $85!!!! I can see the Cowboys play the 'Skins for only another $15.
Well, you have to take into consideration CAV... thats kind of a big rival game. I would expect the same thing from a U of A and ASU game. I would pay that much to see a few games. Like a Tenn and FSU game again Watching those damn floridians walk out of my state hanging their heads in shame... lol (Sorry... couldn't resist)

And Gary, its also because the Cowboys um... well they aren't worth it anyways...

Old 08-11-2005, 10:33 PM   #12
Joejr14
That game was horsecrap. A terrible showing.

I want a rematch with Tenn. They're lucky that Weinke was hurt for that game or they would have gotten spanked.

Old 08-12-2005, 02:27 AM   #13
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
You guys are getting ripped off.

Tickets for FSU games are $30-$38 ($38 for being the higher end games this year).

Hell, season tickets are only $214.
Is that for students or real people Joe? Our student tickets are that price too. I'd hardly call it getting ripped off....Kyle Field is widely considered to be one of the top three college venues in the entire country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx
Well, you have to take into consideration CAV... thats kind of a big rival game.
Actually the other 5 home games are $75, 2 @ $60, and 2 non-conference games @ $50 for a season ticket price of $375-$445 depending on where the seats are. Oh, and 5 of the six will sell out above the capacity seating of 82,600.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google