CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

For Hana :)

Old 08-11-2005, 01:45 PM   #11
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
nothing was more relaxing than tossing on a bare basics with a stockmans brestplate and plowing up and down hills inthe bush for a half day!
Princess,

I'd be remiss in my duties if I didn't clarify for all the gentlemen out there.......

Were you talking about you or the horse in that passage???

Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 PM   #12
carol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx
He thinks he's hot sh*t around here.
Well when you look like that, it's understandable. LOL. My guy is good with humans but also has the "hot sh*t" attitude around other horses. He is 24 years old and still runs the herd, some of the others horses are younger and much larger, but it is all in the attitude. I'm just happy he can maintain his high status, he wasn't very well cared for before I got him and his teeth don't work so great. He eats REALLY slow, so it is great that he is the first to get food and no one dares to touch "his" pile even though he is still working on it when everyone else's food is long gone.

Old 08-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #13
princess
Why Gary? What does your mental image of it tell you?

Old 08-11-2005, 02:08 PM   #14
Jynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess
Why Gary? What does your mental image of it tell you?
Oh, don't ask him that Adele... trust me, you don't want to hear the answer...

Anyways... here's one of his daughters from this year, Ariela Sumara (Ariel), with mom Bint Halima Geisha (Binty). She's a cutie, but really shy. This will be Binty's last foal, and then she will retire. She is 26.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google