CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

My new baby BP

Old 08-11-2005, 05:32 PM   #1
PtDnsr
My new baby BP

I finally decided which of the baby ball pythons I was keeping (we're selling/sold the others) and set her up in a nice cage instead of the rack she was living in. Her name is Aurora and she has a serious feeding response. She moved the bucket striking at the hopper last night! Anywho, here are two pics of her in her new home (kinda dark and not the sharpest but you get the idea). Enjoy!

~Katie

Old 08-11-2005, 05:35 PM   #2
TBurkeIII
sweetness!!!

i love these things. i think they have such cool personality. some people i know (sister) think they are just wierdo's. LOL

good luck with her. it'll be fun!

Old 08-11-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
Bubbles
hey i cant wait to get mine should be getting it within 2 - 3 weeks hopfully i cant wait

Old 08-11-2005, 11:34 PM   #4
MegF.
A real beauty!!

Old 08-11-2005, 11:37 PM   #5
tat2d1
she's very pretty. my wife wants a ball python, but i'm not too sure if we'll get one or not.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:04 PM   #6
Jynx
Aww she's cute! I love her pattern

Old 08-12-2005, 01:02 PM   #7
PtDnsr
Thanks for the comments guys! She's a real sweetheart - still shy though. It seems she's always out and about exploring which is kinda cool. I've never had a baby BP (only older ones) so it's nice to be able to start with one when it's little.

~Katie

Old 08-12-2005, 01:41 PM   #8
Bubbles
has anyone seen a banna bp or a snow they look really cool i want one.

Old 08-12-2005, 03:40 PM   #9
dionythicus
When it comes to BP morphs, you can be talking $$$$$. I have a friend with horses and she doesn't bat an eye if a horse has a $30k price tag (not that she can afford it!). I sent her a link with BP morphs that were more than that and she flipped.

Old 08-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #10
PtDnsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus
When it comes to BP morphs, you can be talking $$$$$. I have a friend with horses and she doesn't bat an eye if a horse has a $30k price tag (not that she can afford it!). I sent her a link with BP morphs that were more than that and she flipped.
I know...NERD had two baby BPs on their website that under the price category they say "Please inquire" (this from the company that doesn't hesitate to put a 32K price tag on a snake). I just checked and I noticed that they weren't there anymore...hmm - snake or college tuition - the prices are seriously crazy.

~Katie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google