CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Other Animals and Related Items For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Other Animals and Related Items For Sale Any other types of animals, plus caging, feeders, etc, can be posted within this area. ALL members can place ads in this section.

Double Display Snake Cage for sale

Old 07-29-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
2ndChildhood
Double Display Snake Cage for sale

I need to clear some space, so I have decided to rehome my carpet python and sell my large display cage. I would love for my big guy to go with the cage if possible, but will consider seperate offers. Please see my 2010 Carpet Python post for photos and information about him.

Details on the cage:
5 feet tall, 4 feet long, 2 feet deep, maple plywood and solid maple wood with a multi-coat waterbased clear polyurethane finish. This is constructed of two seperate stacking units for easier transportation, so interior height is over 2' for each snake. The top is removable as well and encloses a herpistat 4.

Floors are white melamine with an under-cage flexwatt heat system in each unit. Back panel has 3 metal vents.
Cage also has small ceiling mounted radiant heat panels as well as coated pvc climbing branches. The top is 3" for my big guy. (not shown in the attached photo: the bottom one now has a 2" pvc climbing structure similar to the top)

Due to the size, these would need to be picked up, I live just north of Chicago.

Old 07-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #2
insomniac101
PM sent.

Kathy

Old 08-13-2014, 07:20 AM   #3
2ndChildhood
This cage system is still available if anyone is interested!

Old 11-08-2015, 10:45 PM   #4
nicolefowler2005
Man that's a great set up I wish I lived close enough I would snatch it up in a second!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-21-2018, 12:03 PM   #5
raydog90
PM me with a price please. I will be in Lake County Labor Day weekend so picking up would be no problem

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google