• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Striped Sunglow - Keegan (Progression)

Pasodama

This is Keegan. He is a male '07 Striped Sunglow.

First photo was taken on 09-11-07.
Second & third photos taken on 11-23-07.
Fourth & fifth photos on 05-10-08.

Attachments

• Keegan 09-11-07 a-.jpg
    Keegan 09-11-07 a-.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Keegan 11-23-07 a.jpg
    Keegan 11-23-07 a.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Keegan 11-23-07 b-.jpg
    Keegan 11-23-07 b-.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Keegan 05-10-08 a.jpg
    Keegan 05-10-08 a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 319
  • Keegan 05-10-08 b.jpg
    Keegan 05-10-08 b.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 317
These two photos were taken on 08-28-08.

Attachments

• Keegan 08-28-08 a-.jpg
    Keegan 08-28-08 a-.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 321
  • Keegan 08-28-08 c.jpg
    Keegan 08-28-08 c.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 315
These two photos were taken on 11-22-08.

Attachments

• Keegan 11-22-08 a.jpg
    Keegan 11-22-08 a.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Keegan 11-22-08 a-.jpg
    Keegan 11-22-08 a-.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 318
:eek: WOW!!!! :bowdown:

So is he in your breeding plans next year? I would love to have a sunglow stripe that was fathered by him!!! Do you sell at any of the Ohio show's?

Keegan is on :flames: FIRE

Thanks, Guys.:)

So is he in your breeding plans next year?

Keegan is my only Sunglow Stripe at the moment (though I do want to get an excellent female Sunglow Stripe or two).
However, Keegan is slated for two breedings (thus far) in 2009.
One is to a Sunglow Motley (producing Sunglow Motley-Stripes = visual Sunglow Motleys that are het for both Motley and Stripe) and another is to a Striped Bloodred (producing Stripes that are het for Bloodred and Amel).
Both of the snakes, that Keegan will be bred to in 2009 (thus far), are in my forum (their names are Mandarina and Shani).

Do you sell at any of the Ohio show's?

Currently, I do not sell, at shows, but ... that may change.

Keegan would be the PERFECT foundation to a Fire Stripe project. Good luck with that, but hey, at least you can just glance at him if you want to look at a gorgeous red snake!

Keegan is beautiful, I hope to add an Amel "Sunglow" Stripe to my collection some day.

amazing snake dude

Thanks.:) ... and that would be "Dudette".;)

Keegan would be the PERFECT foundation to a Fire Stripe project. Good luck with that, but hey, at least you can just glance at him if you want to look at a gorgeous red snake!

Keegan is beautiful, I hope to add an Amel "Sunglow" Stripe to my collection some day.

Thanks, Jessica.:)
I do hope the Fire Stripe project goes well but ... I really do love looking at Keegan so, yes, at least I have that.:)

Wow - this is quite possibly one of the most beautiful corns I've ever seen! He's sooo... perfect. His coloring is so uniform!

Edit : Just read the second page about the upcoming breedings! Boy would I love to get my hands on some of those babies!

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone.:)

Edit : Just read the second page about the upcoming breedings! Boy would I love to get my hands on some of those babies!

If you'd like me to contact you, about what may be available (after breeding/hatching), I can do that.:)

Back