• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ID please?

Raven

What is this pattern called and is there a gene associated with it? I know it isn't motley as there is a belly pattern on the snake. (sorry for the bad picture, she's squirmy! I'll try to get a better one later) Thanks!

Attachments

• 2017-09-24 06.10.53.jpg
    2017-09-24 06.10.53.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 63
It's a snow with a partial zigzag pattern. It's most likely not genetic, just an oopsie during development.

Thanks! I was thinking possible zigzag as well, but I have an aberrant/hurricane motley zigzag. This little one is opposite - it's like she's missing her pattern in places giving the appearance of zigzag. From my understanding of a zigzag, the white sections would show the odd patterns, not the pink?

This is my snake with the motley (hurricanes, zigzag/aztec?). His patches are the reverse of what I'm seeing on the new baby. Her saddles are missing color/pattern? She has a checkered belly where his is patternless. This is why I was ruling out motley and leaning towards aberrant. However, a few of her siblings have similar patterns on them making me wonder if there is a genetic component to it.

Sorry. The picture didn't go through the first time.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 59
Your anery motley is showing some q-tipping. The snow is showing a typical area of zigzagged saddles.

Please help ID this Corn.

This is from a friends corn. Im so expert on this but some people say is Bloodred... some say is Hypo... and i really dont know. Any help will be welcome.

Thanks.

Back