• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mourning geckos!

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
Just arrived here, 8 little beauties.

Currently they are all in a faux natural setup in an 12 x 12 x18 Zoo Med but I've got another same sized Zoo Med that I will be attempting my first bioactive set up in. Once (hopefully) it is established, I'll move these over to it and then set the current one up as bioactive too and will eventually split the group between them.

vZTGWY0l.jpg

2FqHi0Nl.jpg

hW0lOZul.jpg

wNedPool.jpg

t3j8GA1l.jpg

hu3yiQOl.jpg

MtfY6Ffl.jpg

lwYjAYbl.jpg

NE4HBJwl.jpg

msSO1Zel.jpg

3URWe72l.jpg

Keep getting asked how big these babies are and tonight I lucked out with finding one sitting in the deli cup that they where shipped in. (Left it in the enclosure to use for their crickets.) She even held still while I sneaked a quarter in there and took a few pictures. Had her tail curled funny in these but at least it should give some perspective.

Most of them are about this size, one is a fair bit bigger and two are slightly smaller. They are between 1 to 4 months old.

QVqFoLPl.jpg

YbMlMYal.jpg

GypUZLll.jpg

kmFbnQul.jpg

They are so tiny. Wow. A gecko eating a small cricket has to look like a baby corn snake eating a day old pinky... daunting

You are going to have a lot of new babies once those girls grow up and start laying eggs. LOL

One of my friends has some from a different locality MG's, I am thinking about getting a few babies from her.

Back