• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Progression Thread The Kraken aka Norm

Corning

6d28a964be9926c10b0e2a39282b138b.jpg

Now that he’s named I can start a thread! He’s a cute little noodle I got 10/2017 at the reptile expo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He’s lovely how old is he ?
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I did not ask that. I assume under 6 weeks. He’s much shyer than his sister. He will stay in a ball for 10 minuets on my hand before moving. They are both eating well. They are in blue now. Waiting on the first shed!

I bet it’s nice to have brother and sister together to how different they are and how they grow
Please put some more pictures on as they get older
Pat

070d0ffb829b03a251c1596f3327c4ce.jpg

Love those belly checkers! His belly has a red tint to it too. I wonder it that will stay as he gets bigger?

Hi I’ve got a Carolina she is over a year old
She still got a belly a lot like yours
c12e914eb3473c0ddc80842ed1c7b2a6.jpg

019240264799c8b7dac2a5284714d423.jpg

You can’t see me. Can you? No I’m definitely invisible in here.

Back