CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

What about in Texas?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 06:27 PM   #41
eddie
omfg

look i know i have nothing to do with this but why dont we all just let it go.. aprently ira doesnt no jack about what shes talkign bout all she is trying to do is get everyone mad and angery and get her posts up too look important. also being that it looks like a gofer(cant spell) or bull snake u still shouldnt have killed it anyway they are harmless unless ur dogs are actully rats...ur so called toy chawawa puppies out side at 4 am.. so again thats another thing u dont know about and if they are toy puppies they definlty worth to much money to be let outside second of all we should confinscate all ur snakes and animal since u are not fit to take PROPPER CARE of them........ thats just my 2 Cents....everyone can say im wrong or agree with me or say i should be banned but ira has to delete her post/thred b/c this is absolute bull crap... thank u....

Old 08-14-2003, 09:06 PM   #42
CornCrazy
Whatever Michael...I am definitely through with this post after this...

"Couple" means TWO...NOT a few, by the way.

And one more thing...I do worry about what people do when it comes to reptiles. There are too many people uneducated about reptiles, and when people go around killing them, it just makes things worse. I can only hope you have learned your lesson and this won't happen again. Sorry I caught you in your little half-truths/untruths and made you look bad. (sarcasm there...)

I will NOT be posting again here...PERIOD!

Old 08-15-2003, 04:24 PM   #43
michael lira
your making it seem like i said we didnt kill it. YES my dad killed it, i never said that i didnt kill it.

i guess people educated about reptiles can still be stupid

JUST LET IT GO ALREADY

Old 08-15-2003, 10:48 PM   #44
pinatamonkey
Quote:
Originally posted by CornCrazy

"Couple" means TWO...NOT a few, by the way.
I have to take issue with this...
From www.m-w.com:

Couple:
4 : an indefinite small number : FEW <a couple of days ago>

Old 08-16-2003, 12:01 AM   #45
michael lira
see i told her a couple means a few. thanks for clearing that issue up pinatamonkey

Old 08-16-2003, 12:43 AM   #46
eddie
ur still not right

actully correct me if im wrong. just b.c it means 1 THING doenst mean its not used as a slang i can say yop i will be ther in a couple of mins... meaning 1-2 or yo give me a sec wich also means 1-2 mins look u are wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u killed a snake that all it was doing was looking for shelter and maybe some mice or rats... but of course then un snake educatred ppl have to take matters into there own hands.. this is why rich,kathy, sould run for president... we can always count on flordia f*cking up again and maybe we could get lucky and maybe have one of them win.. this way anyone who does something liek this to a snake can get locked up and beaten like the poor snake was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol... i could only wish.... now commign back from fairy tale land..u still had ur socalled toy dogs out side at 4 am.. what kind of owner are u? weres the aspca when u need it!!!!!!!!!!!! u should be lucky ur not in nj i would egg ur house and tp it like the little kids do to my neigber for being a mena grumpy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grow up u know u did it... u cant sleep casue u think about it...lol... look all jokes and laughing aside.. just admit that u were in the wrong and swear u will never kill another snake or animal again(unless ur killing mice or pinkys for the snakes)

Old 08-16-2003, 03:23 PM   #47
eddie
i love when ppl atlk stuff of the internet they are what u call computer tuff guys

Old 08-16-2003, 10:13 PM   #48
Iris
I think we've pretty much established that this guy or his dad or his brother or whoever killed a snake and he shouldn't have.
I don't think posting any more is going to accomplish anything so let's just drop it. I think this thread is due for a locking.

PS Michael, there ARE 11 year olds (and probably younger) who browse these forums..maybe you could use a little more discretion about what kind of language you use.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread