CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

New do it yourself website

Old 05-16-2004, 10:30 PM   #1
lnwolf88
New do it yourself website

just want some thoughts and input from all the corn fanatics out there. I am in the process of designing and will soon be posting a website with all kinds of do it yourself designs from cages to heating to racks etc. also am developing a photogallery of corn snake morphs.

much of my research is being done on many of the snake forums allowing me to develop web page topics.

I also hope to have a page of herp related suppliers bot supplies and livestock

many of morph pics will be coming from member photos and i hope not to offened anyone by using there pictures so other may have an easy way of identifying what morph they have

i am still new in the hobby and am still learning but i have caught the bug

still doing lots of research and am developing a plan for successful breeding of corn morphs.

have found lots of helpful info on this site as well as many others

I live in the Tampa, FL area and would love to visit other hobbiests and see how they have things set up in there snake rooms.

planning is easy what is difficult is resisting the urge to run out and get more snakes I have seen so many beautiful morphs and it gets harder and harder to resist the urge to buy.

any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rich

Old 05-17-2004, 06:41 PM   #2
MegF.
Good luck on your new website. Let us know when it's up and running....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google