CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

petition against rspca's 'proposition'!

Old 05-25-2004, 01:07 PM   #1
Niki_Pixie
petition against rspca's 'proposition'!

read through this http://www.f-b-h.co.uk/news.htm and hopefully you'll decide to sign the petition.

Old 05-25-2004, 04:10 PM   #2
fateamber
Thats horrible, I didn't read it, but I think i know what it says, someone said if reptiles were banned, they would all have to be destroyed? Whats the point in that, how is that helping them?

Old 05-25-2004, 10:11 PM   #3
ronlina
arrr...

Now that's just crazy.
I'd hate to think that so many poeple would not be allowed to own reptiles at all and yet abandoned dogs and cats are on the streets everyday. Not to meantion that birds also can carry disease - but also that to generalize all reptiles and deem them hard to care for is ridiculous. People always think fish are so easy to care for, but some fish are pretty meddlesome when it comes to temps, feeding.. these people obviously don't know what the hell they're talking about. That's why us herp lovers need to stay strong against idiotic prejudices and ignorance.

Some people, man.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google