CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

selling baby corn snakes

Old 03-26-2015, 03:23 PM   #31
joann42
There is a uk specific site for cornsnakes. Ive browsed around on it and seems like the people are friendly and might be able to help you with local selling sites.
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/

Old 03-26-2015, 04:15 PM   #32
keeney
Thank you for your help, I know I still have a lot to learn but I really want to give it ago, but I'm going to start with the basics and see how I go before I start trying different morphs.

Old 03-28-2015, 03:51 AM   #33
smigon
No offense intended, we love people joining into the corn snake world, but we also are very protective of the hobby. Too many people breed them without knowing anything and then face the consequences, we all want to make sure you are as ready as your female is. There have been many posts by people that read like your first post did, but they REALLY have no idea what they are in for at all and get in over their heads real quick.

This is where I come into the hobby, I do "rescues", I take the ones that got too big and the owners don't want them any more, the ones the kids got bored with, the ones that cost too much to take care of, the ones someone is about to toss out into the desert because they didn't know they couldn't keep 10 corns in one tank together. I will never be a breeder, I am content doing my thing, and am so glad I came across this site. It also lets me live vicariously through the breeders and share in the joy and excitement while maintaining my part in it all.

You sound like you have the money and the room and the basic knowledge, please don't hesitate to ask any questions. That is what the group here is best for, good, solid advice but also honest advice. Listen to it and please know they want the best for the snakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeney View Post
Ebay is very big in the UK and so is gumtree , I know I still have alot to learn but I think I no the basics quite well.
I don't know about the UK, but here eBay doesn't allow you to sell live animals.

Old 03-28-2015, 04:02 AM   #34
keeney
We have gumtree and other sites I would be able to use

Old 03-28-2015, 04:13 AM   #35
smigon
Oh, good. I also reread the post, eBay also has a classifieds sections where you can sell anything (pretty much!) because it is between the buyer and seller, eBay just posts the items.

Good luck to you, honestly, they are wonderful animals and I hope you become a great asset to the corn snake community.

-Michelle

Old 03-28-2015, 04:31 AM   #36
keeney
Quote:
Originally Posted by smigon View Post
Oh, good. I also reread the post, eBay also has a classifieds sections where you can sell anything (pretty much!) because it is between the buyer and seller, eBay just posts the items.

Good luck to you, honestly, they are wonderful animals and I hope you become a great asset to the corn snake community.

-Michelle
Thank you, for your help

Old 03-28-2015, 04:45 AM   #37
smigon
Thumbs up

You are welcome. Anytime.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google