CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

Future breeders

Old 09-21-2011, 07:21 PM   #21
MysticExotics
Next is Terran, (2010 sibling to my male Tatsu). Motley het Sunkissed, ph Anery.
She & Tatsu are offspring of Syrus, the male SK Motley I got today as well.

She has an "X" head pattern. I hope to pair her with Stone, one of my Normal babies from the Alabama X Tessera project, who also has an "X" head pattern.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:39 PM   #22
MysticExotics
*Here's Stone, the male with the "X" pattern head that I hope to pair Terran with down the road.

Old 09-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #23
dwyn127
I know, I'm among the minority when I say Tessera does nothing for me, BUT, I'll say it again, THAT Tessera is smokin'!

Old 09-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #24
MysticExotics
Thanks Danny! I consider myself VERY lucky to have Cinaed in my home!!

Old 09-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #25
Tara80
Gorgeous critters Heather! You and I both have the sunkissed bug! One of my most favorite morphs!

Old 09-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #26
MysticExotics
Thanks Tara! I hold you partially responsible for my increased interest in the Sunkissed gene!

Old 09-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
Tara80
LOL, now that's blame worthy of having! Something about their patterns AND spunk!

Old 09-23-2011, 07:53 AM   #28
Jessicat
Love those babies with the "X" head pattern! I've got one of my own whom I've named Wolverine. I've always thought Jay and PJ should make a special "X" line. Sounds like you have the materials to make that happen! I like that Stone's X is lighter! Nice contrast.

Syrus is absolutely gorgeous! That trio sure looks promising.

Also, of course Zoraida & Cinaed look great! Nice shots and thanks for the updates. Keep em coming!

Old 09-23-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
MysticExotics
Thanks Jess!
You know, I have had a couple comments that some of the Alabama X Tessera babies have what appears to be Sunkissed like head markings, & Terran does have SK bloodlines, so maybe there's some truth to that. I'll be adding some SK to the mix with the Alabama X Tessera babies down the road to test that out.

Old 11-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #30
MysticExotics
A couple more to add to my future breeders.
Thank you, Walter, for these two little beauties, that I got in trade.

First is Darius-2011 Sunkissed Amel male. He's definitely got the Sunkissed spunk. He's going to be stunning!

Then there's Shaylin-2011 Upper Keys Bloodred female, she's really cool looking & I'm looking forward to seeing how she turns out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google