• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Could anyone tell me to they're best ability what type of corn this is?

Images Arnt the best but it looks to me like it could possibly be a candy cane.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What does its belly look like? From what I've been learned (because I also suspected mine might be a candy cane) is that Candy Canes are a diffused genes. and diffused don't have belly checkers. If some one has better info i'm curious to hear it myself because mine looks very similar.

It could be a candy cane, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. The bits of yellow on its upper neck will continue to intensify and the oranges can still fill in, which would make it look less candy caneish and more like a regular amel.

Candy canes don't have the diffused gene, they are just line bred amels.

Not to thread jack, but this seemed like a good place to ask the same question for my snake. I know that he is amel but is it possible that he has other traits as well?

Attachments

• Slinky's first meal 1ft 7.5inches.JPG
    Slinky's first meal 1ft 7.5inches.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 79
It could be a candy cane, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. The bits of yellow on its upper neck will continue to intensify and the oranges can still fill in, which would make it look less candy caneish and more like a regular amel.

Candy canes don't have the diffused gene, they are just line bred amels.

I second this.

Amels can be quite variable.

Back