CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

American Cornsnake Registry

Old 08-29-2015, 01:30 PM   #21
Tavia
I've been thinking of registering off and on for years and just finally did. Sure it will take me awhile to get used to the site. But I was wondering, Heather, if Arista, the Hypo Cinder I bought from you is already on there? Trying to think if any of my other snakes might already be or if their parents might be ... Guess I'll start with the ones that I know are not for sure.

Old 08-29-2015, 01:38 PM   #22
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
I've been thinking of registering off and on for years and just finally did. Sure it will take me awhile to get used to the site. But I was wondering, Heather, if Arista, the Hypo Cinder I bought from you is already on there? Trying to think if any of my other snakes might already be or if their parents might be ... Guess I'll start with the ones that I know are not for sure.
I did register her. She is 9372. I don't have all of the details in her record, that was one I started to have her registered.

I don't know if Steve registers his breeders, so I am not sure if the parents are in there. I know he's a registered breeder on there.

Old 08-29-2015, 01:42 PM   #23
Tavia
So stupid question but what kind of format does everyone use filling in the registered name of the snake?

Old 08-29-2015, 01:44 PM   #24
Tavia
So would you just transfer her over to me? Is that how it works? My user name on there is Elemental Exotics.

Old 08-29-2015, 01:54 PM   #25
MysticExotics
Quote:
So stupid question but what kind of format does everyone use filling in the registered name of the snake?
I think it's up to you. I use "ME's (snake name)" For babies, I use "ME-(first three letters of Dam's name)-(two digit year)-(assigned #).

Quote:
So would you just transfer her over to me? Is that how it works? My user name on there is Elemental Exotics.
Sure!
What's your breeder #? It doesn't let me search "E" in the transfer section.

Old 08-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #26
Tavia
I think it is 1160?

Old 08-29-2015, 02:06 PM   #27
MysticExotics
Quote:
I think it is 1160?
Found you! I transferred her to you!

Old 09-06-2015, 09:17 PM   #28
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRabbitGo View Post
It allows me to browse and select photos, but when I hit the "Upload" button, nothing happens.
I'm using the latest version of Chrome, and I've also tried it with IE and with Firefox to no success. I'm not sure what the issue is.
Are you still having this issue? It was doing the same thing to me and it was because the pictures I was trying to upload were too big and editing them to 800 by 600 pixels did the trick. A little message to the affect that "hey, your pictures are too big, bub!" Rather than a blank page would be nice however, so one does not have to guess!

Old 09-10-2015, 01:53 PM   #29
MysticExotics
Quote:
Are you still having this issue? It was doing the same thing to me and it was because the pictures I was trying to upload were too big and editing them to 800 by 600 pixels did the trick. A little message to the affect that "hey, your pictures are too big, bub!" Rather than a blank page would be nice however, so one does not have to guess!
I hadn't thought of that.
I usually resize my pics anyways, so I haven't run into that.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #30
MysticExotics
Bumping this up....do you register your Corns? Of course, this is primarily geared toward the breeders, although those who do not breed can register theirs and search to see if any of the lineage of theirs is in there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google