• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pictures of my new baby corn. Just hoping to get confirmation if he is really a Candy Cane or not. not that it will really matter, it would just be nice to know that when I am asked what kind he is to know what I am talking about. He is suppose to be a cross between a Candy Cane and a Miami if i remember correctly.
Jake%20001.jpg

Corn%20Snake%20029.jpg

Jake%20039.jpg

Jake%20020.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are huge. I am currently unable to shrink them down. Thanks for helping out a Newbie to the form.

Just by looking at him, I'd say he was a candycane, but I'm not really experienced with that, and you probably want a professional opinion, you know?

P.S. There are online image resizers to shrink them down to a reasonable size. Just look up "online image resizer" on Google.

OK, gotta yank these outta my keester again.....

I just want to direct everyone's attention to the first and forty-second posts in this thread. Feel free to use the links provided.

USE THEM. :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

regards,
jazz

Here's my albino okeetee Yadie in a beer bottle haha

Attachments

• In a beer bottle.JPG
    In a beer bottle.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 572
And again I say...

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

regards,
jazz

honestly...having made the same mistake myself and seeing many more since...i would just lock this thread. there isn't any reason to add anymore posts to it i don't think??

i (and i'm sure others) are used to forums that encourage looking up older threads and not starting a whole new one to post pics of something that has been posted to wits end. perhaps some threads like "normal photos", "ghost photos" etc.

most of the other forums i post at (animals ones) have photo threads divided by genus..but that would work as well here. anyway...just a suggestion. i like this site and think you all do a great job. :D :cheers:

sorry for the pathetic question, but, how do i put photos into my thread? do i have to have them on the internet, like photobucket, or can i attach the file directly? thanks

Old World said:
sorry for the pathetic question, but, how do i put photos into my thread? do i have to have them on the internet, like photobucket, or can i attach the file directly? thanks
You can do either. Check out this thread, it should answer your question.

regards,
jazz

Holy Cow!!! The owner/Admins of this site must go crazy over this kind of stuff. Doesn't anybody read the replies anymore? Or do people just not really care and start posting photos? You Admins have my deepest sympathies for the stuff you are putting up with... :shrugs:

tyflier said:
Doesn't anybody read the replies anymore? Or do people just not really care and start posting photos?

What do you mean? Have people been posting wrong stuff in the photo forum?

Dave123 said:
What do you mean? Have people been posting wrong stuff in the photo forum?

no...I'm referring to the fact that this particular topic was a request from the admin. regarding what sort of photos are to be posted in this forum, and people assumed that it was the place to post photos, instead of reading the topic, and realizing it was a request, not a thread for their pictures.

There are 7 pages of responses to a simple request, and it seems to me that the majority of them are unnecessary, or in the wrong place. Of course, some of them are acknowledgements of the request, and apologies for posting wrong pictures, which rightfully belong where they are. But the majority of the replies to this topic don't belong here, and that must be frustrating for the admins.

And now, with my VERY off-topic observations, I am merely contributing to that headache... :uhoh:

snakemad said:
here is my snake i got it 2day
this was pretty much a thread for some people that had "broken the rules" so to speak. when you want to post pics of your cornsnake, you need to put it in the Photo Gallery section on the main page. if you ever get something other than a corn, you will need to post it in the General Chit-Chat section. so having said that, you might want to start your own thread and put your snake picture in it (in the Photo Gallery section).

galen

my new snakes wonderin when i should start feeding them more pinkies and what type they are!

Attachments

• snake 004.jpg
    snake 004.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 641
  • Snakes 007.jpg
    Snakes 007.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 642
You probably should make your own thread in the photo gallary, but I can tell you that you have an amel and a snow.

snakemad said:
well it is pages for cornsnake pics so i put them on isnt tht wot it is for???
No, despite many people making the same mistake you have, this thread is not for displaying photos of corn snakes. Before you reply in a thread, it's a good idea to read at least the opening post on the first page. Welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back