• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hybrids

I have a few in the collection, and have some cool breeding's planned for next year.

Ghost Ruthveni, Thayeri, Florida King, Cali King, Honduran Milk Project
Rose Madder, 0.1 Albino RuTheyeri that I may try breeding my Anery Jurassic Milk to
2009_0926Rose0090.jpg

Albino/Reduced Black Pyro Knoblachi Project
Fire, 0.1 Pyro/Knob that I'm waiting for my reduced black Pyro to mature before breeding them
2008_1121Fire0010.jpg

Ghost Jurassic Milk Project
Timmy, 1.0 Anery Jurassic Milk p/het Albino
2007_0315Timmy0055.jpg

Lexi, 0.1 Albino Jurassic Milk p/het Anery
2007_0315Lexi0024.jpg

Super Pueblacorn Projects
(Super Corn x Pueblacorn)

Habanero, 1.0 Super Pueblacorn het Amel
2008_0215Habanero0074.jpg

Serano, 0.1 Super Pueblacorn het Amel, will be bred to an Ultramel Motley for Ultramel Super Pueblacorns
2008_0215Serano0024.jpg

Patternless Holbrooki x Fl. King Project

Scribbles, 1.0 Patternless Holbrooki/Fl. King
2009_0914Scribbles0024.jpg

Graffiti, 0.1 Holbrooki/Fl. King That I will breed my Lavender Fl King/Jelly to
2009_0914Graffiti0008.jpg

Beastie Project Animals (Black Rat x Corn)

I have some cool plans for these girls...
Taboo, 0.1 Normal Beastie
2009_0808Tabboo0003.jpg

Voodoo, 0.1 Amel Beastie
2009_0808Voodoo0012.jpg

my success breeding jungle corn with albino king snake

i have successfully bred two beautiful morths off a cross between a albino king snake and a jungle corn snake will upload pics soon i am so happy to say i have 1 male and then the one female now
every time my female jungle corn gave me only 1 fertile egg so now having my male and female i can start breeding when they are big enough

also the morphs arent aggressive being said aggressive of them are

if any one is interested to talk to me email me
[email protected]

update for message

i have successfully bred two beautiful morths off a cross between a albino king snake and a jungle corn snake will upload pics soon i am so happy to say i have 1 male and then the one female now
every time my female jungle corn gave me only 1 fertile egg so now having my male and female i can start breeding when they are big enough

also the morphs arent aggressive being said aggressive of them are

if any one is interested to talk to me email me
[email protected]

Back