• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

*CORN* Pick-ups from PJC. =)

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
I Only have Photos of two out of the 4 Corns that I brought home..I'm being kinda lazy at getting photos and this overcast is not helping me any...But I will get the other two up asap.
First up I have
"wilber"
1.0 Amber Motley

In this first photo he is trying his best to look like a Trans Pecos Rat snake..hahaha

wilber5.jpg

wilber4.jpg

wilber3.jpg

wilber2.jpg

wilber1.jpg

Wilber.jpg

.........More comming........

Wilber's got beautiful eyes! Is that a typical eye color for an amber? Guess I just haven't noticed!

Great snakes! Lovely! Maybe I should have gotten that hypo blood along with my order... Darn! Oh well, congrats on getting her!!

Thank you to everyone for your nice comments..I still have to post 1.1 Bloodred corns that I also have....
Wilber is a great guy. I really like him!! and the Hypo blood is a great girl!
PJ and Jay still have some great corns up for grabs right now..If I didn't rack up a huge bill (I came home w/7 snakes total Saturday night) I would have grabbed more....:crazy02:

They are trying to reduce to make room for future projects and holdbacks...So what they have up for sale really have to be moved....I'd take a look at what they have...plenty of great corns, and other snakes left.....

~~'Manda

a quick question if you dont mind....

How on earth do you get them back out of the tree? if i did that with mine i'd never see him again i think...

what's their website?

www.pjcreptiles.com

Their babies are not ready to go yet..most have not even hatched..BUT they have animals that have to go that are yearlings-older...Take a look..

... you can find the animals they have up for sale right now on the fourm..here's the links

for non-corns:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100338

For corns:
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100340

...I hope you find something you like!..

a quick question if you dont mind....

How on earth do you get them back out of the tree? if i did that with mine i'd never see him again i think...

Hahaha..well they are more than happy just to sit there..some like to explore..but they are not so fast that I couldn't grab them if they wanted to dart away.....haha..but I wouldn't bring them out for photos if you do not feel comfortable doing so..

~~'manda

Haha, I guess its just a confidence thing...

Maybe when mine is a lil older and i'm a little more experienced I may venture a go.

thanks for the reply.

Great pick ups. Your eye photos are incredible!

Thank you very much!!
I love to photograph eyes!..the colors close up are amazing!
I have a photo fo my 1.0 Yellow rat's eye and it looks like its made of little orange threads..its beautiful.

Thank you for the great comments guys!!

Back