CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

lavender het motleys??

Old 08-03-2002, 04:20 PM   #1
CrazyCorn
Question lavender het motleys??

Hey rich will you have any lavenders het motley at the daytona show? and if so how much? Thanks!

Old 08-03-2002, 07:02 PM   #2
Rich Z
Sorry, but no I won't. I only have one adult female Lavender Blood Red and I bred her with a young male Lavender possibly het for Motley. She threw all slugs. To be able to produce guaranteed Lavenders het for Motley, it pretty much requires that you have a Lavender Motley adult somewhere down the line as an ancestor.

Maybe next year will be better. I should have 2.1 more adult Lavender Motleys coming on line for breeding in 2003.

Anyone interested in getting on the list for Lavender Motleys for next season? I will only be selling a VERY limited number of them again in 2003.

And as I always promise when I offer something new for sale, you will not see me being the first one to drop the price on them. It will be one or more of my customers that will do it first.

Old 08-03-2002, 09:19 PM   #3
pewter
Quote:
Originally posted by Rich Z
Sorry, but no I won't. I only have one adult female Lavender Blood Red...
hmmm...you mean lavender motley or not???

Old 08-03-2002, 11:12 PM   #4
kenalotia
Hmm, a lavender bloodred. What does she look like? A purplish-gray all over?

Old 08-03-2002, 11:59 PM   #5
Rich Z
Oops! That's what I get for trying to type and think about all of the other things I really should be doing instead

I meant Lavender Motley.

I do have a couple of Lavender Blood Reds, but they are still juvies from last year. Got a few more hatching out this year as well. I think I posted a photo on the Photo Gallery forum. If not, then I have it on my system and just haven't uploaded it yet. I'm taking LOTS of photos of the hatchlings this season, but just don't have the time to post them right now.

Old 08-05-2002, 09:48 AM   #6
CrazyCorn
hey rich....

would you just happen to be bringing some motleys het lavender at the daytona show? Thanks hehe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google