• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Let it snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow.....

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
Here is my new baby Coral snow that I got last night from PJC Reptiles....
Thank you so much PJ and Jay..I love him!!:crazy01:
Thanks for looking guys!;)
132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

137.jpg

136.jpg

135.jpg

Cute little one, he is.
Thank you he does have a sweet face.

He is lovely! I wish snows kept that delicate pink and white as adults.

I know mee too..he'd be so cute as a big pink and white adult.

I have a baby snow that looks just like that. :) I always love seeing pictures of snakes like her. Yours is beautiful.
Thank you. I am sure yours is just as pretty..or nice. (hes a boy..I don't know if he likes "pretty"..lol)

Anthrax is such a cute baby!
Congrats! :dancer:

he is cute I had a choice between him and a Hypo that I was looking at...he won..he's just a sweetie!

They look so delicate when they're that small. I just love snows.
I love them now...before I didn't really care..but the longer I thought about it and the more I looked at him..I decided I had to have him!..lol

Here is my new baby Coral snow that I got last night from PJC Reptiles....
Thank you so much PJ and Jay..I love him!!:crazy01:

For a second I thought you were declaring your love for Jay, and not the snake. Snows always seem like girly snakes to me--especially as beautiful pink and white babies! That is cute little snake--but he does have a big bad name!

Back