• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

1st Anniversary

Bobo's Mama

proud corn mommy!
One year ago today, I got my first cornsnake, Bobo. I just thought I would post a before and after picture of him. The first picture I have of him is horrible, it was taken with a crappy 35mm and then scanned in. When I first got him, he was 23g, and the last time I weighed him he was 148g. I'll also throw in a few of my other corns too. Pretty good, I'd say. 3 corns in one year. I'm pretty good at resisting new ones. :crazy02:

Congrats, hehe, I havent even hit a year yet and i have 5 lol...Your babies look so good and are growing up great Becky :)

yes I know how esay it is to get new ones.. I didnt have a snake for a couple of years befor I got my first two new ones last easter(spelling?).. so one year ago.. now I have 7... planing for 3-4 new ones this year! :rolleyes:

"Somebody stop me!"- The mask, ok NOT!! :grin01:

I just got my 2nd a week ago and passed the 1 year anniversary with my first in january, they grow fast don't they? :)

Thanks guys! :wavey: In addition to my corns, I've also gone and gotten 3 rats and 3 mice and have since raised up and fed off or sold nearly 250 rodents!

Back