CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Corn snakes turn up in the oddest places...

Old 08-10-2005, 05:22 PM   #11
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_errant
The non-poisonous snake

Does this bother anyone else? Every time I hear somebody refer to a snake as "poisonous" or "non-poisonous" I just want to go give them a swift kick to the head!!!

Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #12
TrpnBils
^^^ that was from the article by the way.... I don't think knight_errant needs kicked in the head

Old 08-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #13
colinmcc
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
Does this bother anyone else? Every time I hear somebody refer to a snake as "poisonous" or "non-poisonous" I just want to go give them a swift kick to the head!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinmcc
... the Adder (which is venomous ...
I shall consider my head 'safe' from kicking .....

Old 08-10-2005, 06:15 PM   #14
BeckyG
Yes, it bugs me. too. I cringe every time I hear a snake referred to as poisonous.

Old 08-11-2005, 05:08 PM   #15
wikkedkornman
man, i'd be freakin' thrilled if i went to get my mail, and there was a corn snake waiting there with my male. he woulda been coming home with me.

Old 08-12-2005, 03:22 AM   #16
Knight_errant
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrpnBils
^^^ that was from the article by the way.... I don't think knight_errant needs kicked in the head

Well, I thank you for that. Though I noticed I used a similar sentence in the second post. Doh!

Someone please kick me in the head!

Sheesh! I know better than that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google