CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Who else loves South Park?

Old 08-10-2005, 04:59 PM   #1
Mary-Beth
Who else loves South Park?

My dad giggles till he cries when he watches an episode with Mr. Hankey in it. This is really saying something because my dad almost never laughs out loud. So this past Christmas I made him a Mr. Hankey out of a huge brownie (nutty no less ). LOL he kept it on the end table by his favorite chair till all the oil seeped out and stained the box. Here is a pic.

After he opened it, I gave him a pudding cup of "dipping sauce".

Old 08-10-2005, 05:00 PM   #2
Mary-Beth
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And here is what my dad give ME.....

Old 08-10-2005, 05:10 PM   #3
Serpwidgets
Howwwwwwwdy Ho Southparkateers!

(Sing along now...)

Sometimes he's runny, sometimes he's nutty
He can be brown or greenish-brown.
And if you eat fiber on Christmas Eve, he might come to your town!

(I think my favorite verse is)
Here's a little game I like to play,
Stick me in your mouth and try to say:
"mfff mphhh mpllllf off moofff pffff"

What's South Park?

Old 08-10-2005, 05:12 PM   #4
Mary-Beth
Hey! Lets look for treasure and then have some kraft dinner. Uh, does that have fiber?

Old 08-10-2005, 05:16 PM   #5
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Beth is KoRny
My dad giggles till he cries when he watches an episode with Mr. Hanky in it. This is really saying something because my dad almost never laughs out loud. So this past Christmas I made him a Mr. Hanky out of a huge brownie (nutty no less ). LOL he kept it on the end table by his favorite chair till all the oil seeped out and stained the box. Here is a pic.

After he opened it, I gave him a pudding up of "dipping sauce".
Hey there, better watch it. And allow me to correct something.

It's Mr. HankEy...with an E.

How do I know this? Because I am also a Mr. Hankey. Although not a talking piece of, uh...stuff (although I'm sure I am in some people's minds I am), I was in middle school when he first made his debut, so I've seen my fair share of comparisons.

I've taken TaeKwonDo since I was about 12 or so, and as a sign of respect to higher ranking students/teachers, you're supposed to refer to them as Mr. or Ms. So even when this first came out, I actually was "Mr. Hankey" to most of the people in the school.

Even now, at work, we have 2 Jeffs. The other has been there longer than me, and usually what happens in that case is the later person gets called by their last name when somebody calls them on the radio. Nobody will do that with me though because they feel like they're making fun of me. Yes, they've actually told me that's the reason...lol.

But anyway, maybe since we're related, maybe I'll be remembered in his will whenever South Park finally goes off the air???

However, I'm not a fan of South Park, I just make it a point to watch the Mr. Hankey episodes.

Howdy ho!

- Jeff Hankey (yes, that's actually my last name)

Old 08-10-2005, 05:47 PM   #6
colinmcc
South Park rules.

But, are you serious that your parents gave you a gun for Christmas ?!?!?!?

To me, living in a nation where guns are seen as BAD things, that is just totally f***ed up. I can't imagine anything my parents would be less likely to give me for Christmas ....

I know you yanks have a whole different mentality when it comes to the right to bear arms (can't say it's one I especially agree with but thats a whole different argument) but I just find the whole concept bewildering.

A guy here has just been found guilty of killing a 2 year old with an air rifle, and there are rumblings about getting those made as illegal as 'proper' guns are over here. I hate to think how bad it would be if some of the drop-kicks we have running around these days could just stroll into a superstore and buy themselves a 'real' gun .....

Old 08-10-2005, 05:53 PM   #7
DAND
October 11, 2005 the complete 6th season will be released.

http://dnausers.d-n-a.net/dnettCuM/southparktheme.wav

http://dnausers.d-n-a.net/dnettCuM/cartmangoinghome.wav

Old 08-10-2005, 05:55 PM   #8
Mary-Beth
Yes he gave me a gun for Christmas. I live in a part of the country where most people have guns. My family and my husbands family are all hunters as well (this gun won't be used for hunting though, it's just a 22). We take gun safety very seriously. All guns are locked in a safe and ammo is locked in a separate safe, in MY house anyway. But please, I don't want this thread to become a debate about guns, it's a thread about SOUTH PARK.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:56 PM   #9
Mary-Beth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know!
oh boy oh boy oh boy

Old 08-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #10
CAV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Beth is KoRny
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And here is what my dad give ME.....
WOW!! I wish my Dad you give me a girl with a gun for Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinmcc
I know you yanks have a whole different mentality when it comes to the right to bear arms (can't say it's one I especially agree with but thats a whole different argument) but I just find the whole concept bewildering.
Blow it out your arse Colin! If it weren't for the Yanks and their guns you guys would be singing "O Tanenbaum" for Christmas!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google