CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

New "pets" for the kids...

Old 08-12-2005, 06:03 PM   #1
Sparda
New "pets" for the kids...

I picked these little cuties up at a local show on Sunday. My kids have been wanting these for months...so I figured what the heck...I traded 2 baby corns for them...They really are such cute little critters...now I have to watch that I don't get "addicted" to these...it may be hard to do though!!!!

Old 08-12-2005, 08:11 PM   #2
Mets38
adorable!

We have one coming next week. I got it for my son for his birthday. I am wondering the same thing, are these going to be as addicting as the snakes? I am already thinking I want one of my own! Do you have one of those cute little harnesses for them?

Old 08-12-2005, 10:08 PM   #3
scalesnthings
Aww.. I miss my high yellow BD... we're also getting rid of our german giant.. They are the coolest though, you'll definatly fall in love with their personality!! Congrats!!

Laine

Old 08-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #4
Sparda
Hey thanks, I think I am already becoming addicted. I have been checking out some of the classifieds for these little critters, and am amazed at the colors some of them are....they are really cool little lizards...

I don't have a harness for them, I think I have seen them, but don't know if I will get one...The people I got them from were my reptile show "neighbors" and they had a couple of adults with them that just sat on their shoulders all day...really neat....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google