CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Louisiana Pine Snake

Old 08-13-2005, 10:00 PM   #1
BeckyG
Louisiana Pine Snake

My son and I went to the Memphis Zoo today, and just inside the gate, we were greeted by this beauty, Fred.

Fred is about 4 1/2 feet long and is part of the zoo's conservation program, since La Pines are endangered in the wild. I didn't think to ask how old he is.

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL boy!

Old 08-14-2005, 04:11 AM   #2
Chris Steele
Yeah, can't disagree that is a beautiful snake. It really gets me depressed to think about how many animals are getting closer and closer to extinction. I don't think people realize that if we are the only organism left on the planet then we'll be gone real soon haha. Its sad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google