CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Vacation and Daytona

Old 08-15-2005, 09:43 AM   #1
PtDnsr
Vacation and Daytona

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm on vacation for a week. I'll periodically check in but I don't know how often. I did want to find out who will be at Daytona because we'll be stopping by on the first day on our way home (and that timing wasn't even on purpose!). Anywho, I hope to see some of you guys there!

~Katie

Old 08-15-2005, 02:31 PM   #2
Jynx
OOOOHHHHH! I WANNA GO!!!! hmph!

Old 08-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #3
TBurkeIII
i'll be there Katie...stop by and say hi!!!!! Tables 436,437 &438

Burke Reptiles

Old 08-15-2005, 09:10 PM   #4
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBurkeIII
i'll be there Katie...stop by and say hi!!!!! Tables 436,437 &438

Burke Reptiles
Ooooh, another set of tables to harass! Score!

Old 08-15-2005, 09:30 PM   #5
Susan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joejr14
Ooooh, another set of tables to harass! Score!
I hear that! I'll be cruising the show all day on Sat wearing my North American Veterinary Conference T-shirt (I figure that will be a one-of-a-kind) so if anyone sees it on a slightly crazed, middle-aged female with short auburn hair...it's probably me! And hubby probably will not be with me...he'll be showing off his jet ski brake at the beach.

(Special note to Joe...I'll be armed!)

Old 08-15-2005, 09:33 PM   #6
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan
I hear that! I'll be cruising the show all day on Sat wearing my North American Veterinary Conference T-shirt (I figure that will be a one-of-a-kind) so if anyone sees it on a slightly crazed, middle-aged female with short auburn hair...it's probably me! And hubby probably will not be with me...he'll be showing off his jet ski brake at the beach.

(Special note to Joe...I'll be armed!)
Hm, wonder what I should wear. How about a bright yellow FSU shirt? That would be attractive.

This will be fun, maybe I'll dress in camo and shave my facial hair so Connie and Chuck can't recognize me so I can do a run by picture taking to post on here!!!

Then again, who knows.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:23 PM   #7
TBurkeIII
Joe ...i'll go in camo with you so can get multiple picture of them!!! we can put shrubs all over us so they wont notice us in the crowd...

i'm telling you its a good plan...they'll never know.

we can also get some 007 music playing. it'll be perfect!

Old 08-16-2005, 09:53 AM   #8
PtDnsr
I'll be sure to stop by and see everyone! No clue as to what I'll be wearing (whatever's clean most likely, won't have much choice at the end of vacation ) but I'll be with my entire family. Just look for the boyfriend heading towards the really big snakes, the sister tagging along after me, the dad not saying much and taking off his glasses to look at something closely and mom staying a bit back. That's all. Right now we're headed off to MGM Studios at Disney so...see ya later guys!

~Katie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google