• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Bloodredpalooza!

Kevin M

Corn Addict
Being home all day from work sure gives one alot of time to play with. Decided to take some photo's... Enjoy!

'02 Bloodred

Attachments

• bloodred.jpg
    bloodred.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 211
That 02 normal Bloodred is amazing. Could you take a pic on your hand with light from outside (close by a window)? She is amazing.. And you have to know I am a total 'perfect Bloodred' freak. Here is my 02 Male

BloodSept14-06.jpg

And the 02 female:

BloodSept14-08.jpg

Beautiful Corns Kevin M. Especially the Bloodred and Pewter. Man I need to stay away from this site or Im going to end up with a lot of snakes.:D

Wow...
really lovely bloodreds you have~
all those different morphs of the bloodreds are great looking!!!!!!

Especially that 'regular bloodred' and the pewter is amazing!!!

Great shots~

great blood red! is that a hypo or just a really light one?
but please ... don´t feed them that much - look at your sunglow blood red. is that a sand boa ;-)

pewter, lol! Just a normal bloodred. I really need to dig up some of the photo's of him when he was a hatchling. He was one ugly bugger, But he had some interesting gene's I was looking for so I bought him. Man, He's turning out real nice though!

Marcel, I ran out real fast and took some photo's of that bloodred outside. It's a bit windy out and overcast but he stayed put long enough... Here ya go...

Attachments

• dscf0003.jpg
    dscf0003.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 97
nice~
those photos taking out with sunlight makes it even look better~
great looking snake!!

Oh, I would love to see these hatchling pictures.. That is very interresting to see them along these other pictures.

Great group of bloodreds

I really love the pewter.
By the way, were did you get the anery blood from?

gardenmum - I purchased the anery blood from Don Soderberg this past summer... I saw Walter Smith post some wonderful photo's of anery blood's he was selling this year that I just drooled over. If I hadn't allready had my order placed with Don I surely would have bought from Walter. But as it turns out I'm very happy with what I received.

Went digging through the archives for some hatchling photo's of that bloodred. Apparently I've squirreled the earlier photo's of him away. I'll keep looking. So far the earliest photo I've found of him was from Oct. 27th of last year. I really wanted to post something from when he was a few weeks old but I guess this will have to do for now.

Attachments

• bld01m01.jpg
    bld01m01.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 55
Back