CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Adult corns for sale
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 03:51 PM   #1
IAmLink
Adult corns for sale

l have six adult corns I need to re-home, all eating f/t extra large adult mice with healthy appetites and all very hand tame. They have individual prices on each but if you're interested in them all (which I'd prefer) then make me a reasonable offer. Please note that prices don't include shipping costs. Also I apologize for the cruddy quality in some of these pics, my camera decided to take a dirt nap so most of these are from my phone

Butter Male-hatched 2012 from SMR-$45
(Note that these pics are OLD-he is currently deep in blue so I wanted more accurate representations of his actual color, if you would like updated pics I'd be more than happy to get them as soon as he sheds)

Peppermint Male-hatched 2012 from Walter Smith-$80
He's a teeny bit underweight as he went off feed for a while, but he's eating like a true garbage disposal now. A very pale example of a peppermint and obviously its impossible to get their true colors in photos.

Lavender Female- hatched 2013 from SMR-$60
Very nice pale purples on this girl

Condt. on next page...

Old 10-23-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
IAmLink
Extreme Okeetee Female- hatched 2013 from SMR-$125
Very nice example of an okeetee, I questioned whether I should let this one go. Note that she's at the very early stages of shed so she's a tiny bit pale in these pics.

Blizzard female-hatched 2013 from SMR-$65
VERY nice blizzard; almost pure white with very minimal yellowing

Banded Fluorescent Male-hatched 2013 from SMR-$200
Very nice high color on this boy. Another I questioned letting go.

Please know that I don't have accurate confirmation of the sexes of these corns, I'm only going off what their breeders told me. These were pets only to me so I had no desire to have them sexed as adults, but considering they are all from reputable breeders, I'm sure the sexes are accurate.

Feel free to ask any details I may have left out and PM me for serious inquiries only, I am willing to negotiate all prices! Thanks!!

Old 11-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #3
IAmLink
UPDATE:

Only the banded fluorescent and the extreme okeetee are still available. Prices have been reduced and are listed below.

Banded fluorescent-$150
Extreme Okeetee-$85

Old 11-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Zincubus
Those are some of the most beautiful Corn snakes I've ever seen !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old 11-04-2018, 04:49 PM   #5
insomniac101
I sent you a PM late last night. I'm interested in the fluorescent cornsnake.

Thanks,

Kathy

Old 11-06-2018, 12:03 PM   #6
crackerhead
I just unboxed the snakes I purchased and I couldn't be more pleased! Beautiful animals in excellent condition. They are sexed properly, as well, if anyone should be wondering. More than I could have hoped for.
Thanks!
Terri

Old 11-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #7
1CoolDad
Message on way. Interested in female extreme okeetee.

Old 11-21-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
DLena
If you still have the extreme Okeetee, I do want her.

Old 11-21-2018, 07:37 PM   #9
1CoolDad
Me too...

Old 11-25-2018, 08:05 AM   #10
67temp
The extreme okeetee has already found home.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread